Chapter 9

"Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that's the one that is going to help you grow."
~Caroline Myss

"I don't know.. It just.." Candy stressed to her therapist.

"You making it more complicated than it have to be." He told her.

"You want to have sex with Kang and its okay." The therapist tired to reassure his client.

In his opinion she just needed to have sex and alot of her problems would go away. She needed to open her self up to Kang. It was nothing wrong with becoming a little vurable sometimes.

"You over thinking it sweet heart. Don't think about it just do it." He explained.

"Just do it?" Candy questioned.

"Yeah. Nothing's wrong with taking a risk every once in a while."

Candy sat there thinking about it. Maybe. She said to herself.

"Just listen Candy before you start making decisions." He said repositioning himself.

" When you have dreams about someone espically the types of dreams your having it means you have a unfilled desire for or about the person. I'm your case it's sex. You want the dreams to stop have that mind blowing sex that your dreaming about." He told her.

Candy nodded her head trying to process all the information.

"So just have sex with Kang without thinking twice about it?" She asked.

Her therapist nodded his head yes.

"What if I -"

"Stop thinking." He told her cutting her off.

"But I'm just-"

"Nope. I don't want to hear it." He said cutting her off again.

"Just go and have sex with him." He told her again.

"Matter fact, if you sure that's what you want to do pull your phone out and ask him to come over tonight."

Candy did as told.

"Hi." She said awkwardly when he answered the phone.

"Yeah wassup Candy." Kang said on the other side of the phone.

"Can you come over tonight?" She asked nervously.

"I can't. I got a drop at 8." He explained to her.

"Oh." A very disappointed  Candy said.

Candy hung up the phone right after. For some reason her heart was crushed. She hoped it told her yeah.

"What he say?"

"He got to take care of business so he can't come over." She said.

Her phone chimed indicating she had a text message.

Kang😍❣: You can come over my house.