Chapter 14

"Maybe Im scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything  I think about, everything I need, everything I want"

4 years later

"Deshuan and Amir get your black asses down here now!" Candy yelled.

"Yes mommy." They said in unison sounding like angles.

"Don't yes mommy me. Didn't I tell y'all to clean up this living room behind y'all selves 2 hours ago?" Candy fussed.

"Yes mommy but call of duty was calling our names." Amir whined.

"Boy y'all got 5 minutes to clean up or y'all not going with y'all dad and his girlfriend this weekend." She told them.

"Ma I don't even like her ass." Deshuan said picking up the action figures.

"Watch ya mouth boy."

"But why you don't like her?" Candy questioned her 5 year old.

"Cause she don't like us mommy." Deshuan said in a duh tone.

"Right she told us last weekend she hates us and she even tried to hit Anita." Amir said referring to Candy s 2 years daughter.

"I'm going to talk to your dad when he gets here." Candy said.

"Ma why you and dad not together anymore?" Amir asked.

Candy honestly didn't know what to say to her 4 year old. Candy and Kang had broken up right after she gave birth to Amir almost 4 years ago.

For while they creeping around behind his girlfriend back but when she got pregnant with Anita, Candy tired to put a stop to it, but Kang somehow had seduced her into creeping again. She didn't know if it was because the dick was good or the the trill she got when they creeped around.

Shit hit the fan a couple of times but that never stop them from creeping. They just learned how to sneak around better.

"Mommy." Candy's 2 year called from the top of the stairs, snapping her Out her thoughts.

"Yes baby." Candy said going to pick her up.

"I want daddy." She whined.

I want him too. Candy thought. Truth be told she was missing Kang but she ah never tell him that.

~

"Man don't start no shit." Kang told his girlfriend Tasha.

"As long as she don't I wont." She told him.

"That's a bald face lie Tasha. You start with her everytime we come get my kids."

"Well maybe if you didn't cheat on me with her. I wouldn't start." Tasha fussed.

"Man don't start with that." Kang warned her.

"No lets start with that. Not only did you cheat but you got the Bitch pregnant again Kang but when I got pregnant you made me get an abortion." Tasha said getting emotional.