Chapter 15

"He my happiness❤ why would I take that away?"~ Flawless Mya

Chapter 15:More Than You Know

"Mmm." Candy moaned lowly as she clawed at his back.

Kang was laying on top of her as he gave her slow deep strokes. He was looking Candy right in her eyes with his arms prop on each side of her head. The song switched to Boys To Men- I'll make love to you and it played lowly in the background.

Close your eyes

Make a wish

He had Candy in a trance. Candy was lost in his big brown eyes. The events from the night before keep flashing back in her mind.

"You aint about to keep playing with my feelings Candy. I got feelings too!" Kang yelled at her.

"What you want me to do? You cheated, not me!"

The room was dark with a faint glow in the background coming from the candles. Roses pettles was all over the room floor.

"Ooo." She moaned bitting his shoulder. Kang was hitting her spot very slowly and it was doing something to her body.

"Let me make love to you." Kang said as he backed Candy against the wall.

"I love you." Kang groaned while looking deep into Candy eyes and still stroking her.

I'll make love to you

like you want me to

And I'll hold you tight

Baby all though the night

"You in love with me just admit it." He whispered to her.

"No." She whispered back bitterly.

Candy felt like her mind was being fucked with right now. She was feeling something in her mind, her body, her soul, that was very different. Although, the feeling was new Candy was loving it.

I made plans to be with you

Girl whatever you ask you know I'll do

"I'll fuck yo life up worse then I already did."

"Maybe I like my life a little fucked up." Candy said lifting her head up.

She gasped her mouth open as he pushed himself fully inside of her. She sunked under his body , closing her eyes tightly.

"Open yo eyes." He said in his deep raspy voice.

"You got to let the past go Candy." Kang said as he stared deep into her eyes.