Chapter 7

"Don't judge my story by the chapter you walked in on."~ Unknown

5 years ago

"D come on we going to be late for class." Candy yelled

"Here I come." She yelled back.

Candy didn't understand what was taking her so long. She was dressed even before Candy got in shower.

"Okay I'm ready." Her room mate said coming out the bathroom.

"Finally." Candy said getting up walking to the door.

She opened the door and tired to step out but was knocked down by a hard wall.

"My bad sweet heart." The deep voice said in a accent she couldn't quite pick out.

The unknown boy helped her off the ground and picked her books up.

"Brian what you doing here?" Dory questioned her big brother.

" I can't visit my lil sister at college?" Brian said handing Candy her books , taking in her appearance.

Her long thick chocolate legs went  perfect with her body. Her lil cubby stomach that barely showed , her juicy lips and her hips. Lord! He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"Not looking at my roommate like that." She snapped.

Dory didn't want Brian looking at Candy the way he was. Her brother was crazy and she didn't want him seducing her.

She couldn't lie her brother was cute in a way and always had girlfriends and beat on them. She didn't want that for Candy though.

Although, she haven't known Candy for that long , she made a vow a long time ago to never let Brian date another one of her friends. Espically after he almost killed her bestfriend.

"How I'm looking at her?" He questioned walking into they dorm room.

"Like she a piece of meat." She snapped back.

Mean while , Candy couldn't help but to keep her mind off Brian. His tall 6'7 figure. His dark skin did something to her. His deep accent sent chills down her spine and for some odd reason she wanted him BADLY.

" I can't check her out? Tell her she look nice?" He questioned his little sister.

He couldn't believe his little  sister  was treating him like this. He knew he had problems in the past with keeping his hands to himself but that was past. He ah never put his hands on another women again now.