Part 9

Ty was frozen in place. He needed to leave, he knew that, but he couldn't. His feet were glued to the ground, his eyes stuck to the one place in the room he didn't want to look. It hurt that the one person he thought he could still count on after Livvy died turned out to be one of the people he could count on the least. He was still staring when Lizzy finally pulled away from Kit. She looked into the eyes of the blue eyed boy and laughed, which finally broke the trance that Ty was in.

He backed out of the training room, praying that they wouldn't see him. Naturally, because the world hates him, Kit then shifted his eyes from looking at Lizzy to look at Ty. He looked at Ty in shock, with what looked like guilt in his eyes. Lizzy was looking at Ty too, with a smug look on her face, and in that moment Ty knew that it hadn't been a prank. He could feel it. The way Lizzy was looking at him... smugness mixed with, was that jealousy?

Nothing mattered anymore though. Ty just needed to leave. To get away. From that awful girl, and from the boy who he had once cared about more than almost anyone else. Even if it wasn't a prank - which Ty was beginning to think was more and more likely - why had Kit kissed Lizzy?

Sorry that was a very very very very short chapter. I don't really have any ideas for how to write what I want to write, so I haven't updated for a while. I just don't really know how to write what I want to write, so this chapter is pretty crap. Sorry guys.

Thanks for all the reads though! Over 350 now!

I am actually so happy people are even reading what I'm writing. I will try and update soon, but it might not happen for a while. Sorry again for the majorly short chapter.