Part 11

Sorry I haven't updated in ages. I don't have an excuse. It just didn't really happen. The last few chapters have been  really short and like I said before I haven't  updated in ages so I will try and make this chapter long-ish.

Also, thankyou everyone so much for over 1K reads it actually makes me so happy. I never thought anyone would ever read this rubbish I'm writing so just thanks everyone.

Three days had passed since the incident with Lizzy. Kit and Ty had gone back to how things were before. Before they kissed, and before Lizzy and her crap. They were closer than ever. Neither of them talked about their kiss, though both of them hoped to do it again. Kit had been apologising profusely about everything that had happened, even though Ty had forgiven him straight away, saying it wasn't his fault and he never could have known how awful of a person Lizzy was.

Ty was still trying to convince himself to be straight, but was failing more and more with every day he spent with Kit. Kit, being a proud bisexual that didn't give a crap about people not liking his sexuality, was perfectly happy to admit his ever-growing feelings for his best friend. At least, he was happy to admit them to anyone who wasn't  his best friend. He knew that Ty was still coming to terms with being gay, and was not going to push him into anything.

Lizzy had stayed at the institute for another half a day after Kit had slapped her, before coming up with a less than believable excuse and going back to wherever she came from.

Kit and Ty were walking to the training room when Kit decided that it was time for another one of his hourly apologies. As he turned to Ty, though, he was stopped by a spark of amusement that was lighting up the eyes of the other boy, making them change from the grey of a blade of a knife to the glowing silver of the moon. Kit smiled, something he had been doing a lot more since Lizzy left. Ty smiled back, before voicing his thoughts.

"After Lizzy left, I made it my business to do some research on her, because no one here seemed to know where she came from, or even her last name. I am honestly surprised that Julian let her stay here at all with the limited information she gave us."

Kit looked at Ty, who was obviously waiting for some sort of confirmation that the blond was following what he was saying.

"Okay then. Did you find out anything interesting?"

"Yes, actually, I did. Do you want to know?"

Ty's smile grew impossibly wider, and Kit could tell he was trying not to burst out laughing.

"If it has you this amused, then yes, please do tell me."

"Ok. Well, what do you think Lizzy is short for?"

"Elizabeth. What else would it be short for?"

Ty was really struggling not to laugh now.

"Ready to be amazed?" He managed to get out, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

Now Kit really wanted to know.

"Yes, Ty please tell me."

"Lizard!"

"What??"

"Lizzy is short for Lizard! I didn't believe it either, until I looked further into it. apparently she had parents that didn't really want her, and so they made her life hell by naming her Lizard."

Kit couldn't help it. He started laughing alongside Ty. They were both almost crying, and even  though it was pretty sad that her name was Lizard, neither of them felt guilty about laughing. It was the least they could do to her for what she put them through. Kit was holding onto Ty's shoulder for support, and if he wasn't he was sure he would have fallen onto the ground as soon as he started laughing.

When their laughter finally died down enough that they could actually see again, and Kit could let go of Ty without fear of collapsing, the raven haired boy looked at the blond with a serious look in his eye.

Kit frowned, before remembering that they had been going to training before their ten minute laughing fit. He was taken by surprise, however, when Ty very seriously said, "I don't think we need to go to training after that workout."

The statement had both of them laughing again, before Ty turned away from the training room and led Kit to the room where the Blackthorns kept their TV.

"Movie?" Kit asked quizzically.

"Movie." Replied Ty, before picking out a couple of films to choose from. He walked over to Kit with four movies; The Avengers, Star Wars: A New Hope, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and Wonder Woman. They eventually decided on The Avengers, with both of them being huge fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and settled in to start the movie.

It was the happiest either of them had been in a long time.

Ok guys hope you enjoy that chapter. Sorry again for not updating in ages. I will try and update again tomorrow or the next day but if not I will definitely update within the next week. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think! This chapter was not edited at all so there will probably be some issues, but I will fix them some time in the future. Thanks again for reading this crap. Bye!