Part 12

Kit woke up somewhere that wasn't his bedroom. A few moments of confusion later, he remembered watching a movie with Ty. They must have fallen asleep. After another few moments of confusion, and he realised that Ty was sleeping at the other end of the couch, with his feet tucked up underneath him. Kit smiled. Ty was adorable.

The young Blackthorn must have felt Kit's eyes on him, as his eyelids fluttered open to reveal those beautiful eyes that Kit loved so much. He had been trying to figure out his feelings for Ty for a while. He knew he liked him as more than a friend, but how much more? Was it love?

The blond was dragged out of his thoughts by Ty's voice.

"Aghghgh. What time is it?"

Ty obviously wasn't a morning person.

"Aghghgh. I'm not sure."

Kit wasn't a morning person either.

"Check your watch." Ty stated, as if it was the most simple thing in the world.

Kit was confused.

"I don't have a watch, Ty. You have a watch."

"Oh. Sorry. Don't mind me."

Ty looked down at his watch. 7:36 in the morning. They had started the movie at five-ish the previous afternoon.

"Ty?" Asked Kit.

"Huh?"

"Time?"

"Oh. Yeah. Its around seven thirty. We slept for a long time."

Kit sighed. That was quite a while. Ty spoke again.

"You know how I said yesterday that I did some research on Lizzy?"

Kit laughed. "You mean Lizard."

Ty didn't laugh.

"I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot to mention I also found out what her last name was."

Kit laughed even harder, a sudden thought occurring to him. "Don't tell me it's...." he dropped his voice to a whisper, "Bluetoung." The blond was shaking with laughter now, before Ty grabbed his shoulder, his eyes so worried and serious that it made Kit quiet down.

"Well, what is it then?"

"Lovelace."

Sorry it's short I just needed to do this to move the story along. Thanks for reading and please comment your opinion.