Vanriser?

I'm not sure if I got that ship name right, please correct me.

I have no fucking clue what to write so this is what I give you.

I do take requests.
It'll be helpful.

Enjoy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Evan POV

Terroriser, the love of my life, is in my bed room. I'm freaking out. Anyone would in this situation, sitting with your laptop, Netflix playing while you talk about random things.

Brian is leaning more into me by the minute, I can't tell if he means it or he's just sleepy. He did have a long flight so I don't blame him.

"Are you tired Brian?" I ask, looking down at him. He jumps up, a little shocked and blushed deeply. So cute~

"Oh my god! Was I annoying you?" He asks worryingly, knowing that he was leaning on me.

"What do you mean? You'll never bother me." I say a little to fast, I blush just like Brian and move him back next to me.

"Evan... I-I got something to tell you." He whispers, looking down at his lap. I stare at him for way too long then answer.

"What is it?" Brian looks at me, his face red as ever and he looks away again. I don't that so I grab his chin to make him look at me.

"I... I love you Evan!" He screams, pulling himself away from me and hide his face in embarrassment. I chuckle, hugging Brian to whisper the same words back.

"I love you too Brian. Do you I need to show you how much?" I question him and he looks up with a sudden burst of confidence.

"Maybe I can show you?" Without any warning I'm laying flat on my back, Brian between my legs and he starts to kiss me. His lips are soft and I kiss back, placing my hands behind his head pushing him closer.

Brian grabs my hips and grinds into me, moaning my name and I moan into his mouth.

"Brian~ Please fuck meee~" I moan and Brian doesn't waste a second undressing us, once fully naked Brian goes onto his knees and stares at me.

"Suck me off Baby Boy." He says and waits for me to do so. I get up and lick under his cock, from base to head. I suck on the tip and swirl my tongue around it, Brian groans out begging for more and I follow his command by deep throating him.

Brian pushes me back onto the bed, he starts to push in, no prep at all and I cry out.

"Shh baby it'll be okay" He whispers and starts to thrust, Brian kisses and sucks my neck, leaving behind bruises for the world to see. Brian thrusts get harder and I moan louder feeling Brian hit something.

"Brian! Right there, t-there!" I scream and he hits it every time not slowing down. Brian bites my neck and I feel his load shoot deep inside me.

Brian doesn't stop wanting to finish me and he starts to jerk me off till eventually I cum all over our stomachs.

Brian falls next to me, giggling as he lays on his side, laying his head on my chest.

"I love you Evan~"

"Love you too Brian."