H2ODaithiDeVanoss

A special smut for my amazing readers! Since I disappeared for a while.

I hope you enjoy and comment what you think!

Also did you know black carrot is a thing?

Had this waiting for yous 😉

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nogla POV

"I just don't want to have sex anymore."

"Whadda ya mean?"

"Your penis is too thick, my ass too dry since the last time and it hurts- and I'm not taking hormones!"

That was 16 years ago.

If we were going to stay together we had to adjust- especially since I'm horny almost all the time. Now we do other things. We have a lot of oral: I get a blow job several times a week, I eat out my husband's ass as often as I can, he uses a toy whenever I prod him to remember to take it out of the drawer; and, there's always masturbation. Thinking back on it, it probably wouldn't have worked for 99.9% of the people; but for us, it wasn't so bad. Go figure.

So here we are in our 60s and after a couple of drinks one night we began to reflect on our sex life. My husband, Evan was a bit tipsy— he's so uptight about it, it's the only time he'll really talk about sex in any playful way and, as usual, I'm always ready to talk about anything related to sex. As we were joking around I took a really good look at him.

Evan and I met and married as teenagers. We've been together forever, never cheated, raised and educated a couple of kids, traveled the world and have, for the most part, lived a very comfortable and happy life. When I married him I believed that Evan was the most beautiful guy I'd ever met. I still do and he still is!

My husband is 5'4", 115 pounds, still has that beautiful face with a turned up nose and almond shaped brown eyes, has extraordinarily silky smooth legs, thighs and skin, natural tanned skin. He works out 3 times a week and I suppose that's how he stays so thin and in such great shape. He looks fantastic and remains pretty damned sexy.

Returning to the moment, I asked " do you ever think that we're getting too old, especially when it comes to sex?" and he said, "yes, not much time left to have a new experience".

"Like what?"

"I dunno, we were so young when we started out, we may have missed out on some fun things."

I started to think about that and asked, "would you ever consider a one-nighter?" His response was "I don't think so, I'm too old."

A week later the same scenario unfolded. We went out to dinner and each of us had a couple of drinks. When we got home my favorite topic of conversation came up again and I blurted out: "would you prefer a threesome or two couples?" Evan thought about this and finally said " a threesome". My cock immediately responded, as did my heart rate. I had to ask, "is this the drinks talking or do you really think you could do this?"

Evan said that even though this was a stupid conversation and that a threesome would never happen he began to lay out some ground rules. If we did it, the other guy would have to know that unless he had a long, skinny dick he couldn't screw me; and, that if I said "no" to something that either of you wanted to do that my request would be honored. Humm, it seemed to me that he might have given this a little thought prior to our talk so I was beginning to think that this might be promising.

When we went to bed that night I licked and kissed her chest and ass and he gave me a great blowjob. I could tell that he was turned on talking about a threesome as much as I! The next morning I decided to continue the dialogue and asked if we were to have this "experience" where would we find the guy? To my utter amazement, she said that he saw a man at the gym that would be a very promising choice if he were not married. I was shocked!