H20VanToOnZ (again lol)

This is different. You'll instantly realise.

Other than that I have a doctor's appointment next week to see why my wrist won't move the way it's meant to. (Lowkey hoping they need to break it or something so I don't need to go into work).

I hope you all enjoy!!!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Evan POV

I am great friends with Jon and Luke as we share the same classes, however their father doesn't know that. When I picked up babysitting just for the extra cash while I try to get passed high school, Tyler - Jon and Lukes father- hired me to look after the two boys, claiming they are young and crazy.

I only took it as extra time to stay with my best friends but the money is a bonus. It's Sunday afternoon and I'm looking after the boys while their dad does overtime at work also going to be home late.

We all decided on a movie, simply Ex Machina. I've always found this movie weird but Luke just loves it and Jon really does anything to keep his twin brother happy. Recently the twins have been giving me stares. Constantly watching what I do and how I do it.

It got to the point I couldn't stand it and asked what the problem is yet I was just told I was exaggerating and I clearly knew I wasn't. Tonight is boring, not knowing what to do with ourselves which painfully makes the night go on longer.

It wasn't till I felt a hand on my thigh, Luke, who was still watching the movie moved his hand higher and getting closer to my private area. I let it happen, it isn't the first time Luke and I done anything sexual.

Luke was able to get my pants down my thighs, enough to stroke me and make me lose my mind and all this just made me forget about Jon.

Next thing I know Luke is holding the base of my dick and refusing to move and Jon suddenly appears to take my dick into his mouth. I was confused and glanced at Luke but he paid no mind and let Jon do his thing.

I relax into the touch and Jon gets more aggressive, moving faster taking more of me in. Luke still doesn't move even when Jon was able to reach all the way to Luke's hand.

I feel myself get closer, twitching inside Jon's mouth and Luke starts to move his hand slightly pushing me over the edge to my orgasm.

They don't stop untill my high as passed and I was able to move to dress myself again. They grin at me like they did nothing and lay their heads on me almost going instantly asleep.

"I still want more..." Luke giggles..

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I was proper tryna change my email and apparently the password I was using was right but saying it was wrong. Not amused guys.

So I did a thing... For a giggle... I put myself up for watty2019... Thanks for listening... Goodnight...