DaithiDeVanoss

I've been away for a while and I want this say a few things so I'll leave it for the end.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Evan POV

One thing I know about David is that he loves blowjobs, he has a little thing for teeth.

I know so many men who hate people using teeth but David is so much more different. He loves when I gently let mine touch his head, and sometimes nibble at the side. David would always go quiet before whispering his desires.

"You're doing so good, Baby." David groans, holding onto the back of my head. We always make this causal because of the internet, we don't want to be caught and casual sex is uncatchable sex.

We aren't lovers but it's something we talked about, it's the fear of coming out and people not accepting us.

David cums a lot, basically down my throat and I usually gag and go to spit it out.

Today there was a lot and I had no choice but to shallow. David looks down at me, all the love in the world in his eyes, whispers how he is sorry and that he should have warned me.

I'll need to learn how to like the weird things too.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

There's a lot I want to say and I wanted to make sure people seen it.

I have kind of went away from Evans videos as well as the crew, not saying I'm completely not going to watch them again it's just with all the Minecraft I have kind of gotten turned off from YouTube and I'm spending a lot of my time on Amazon prime.

I've so far missed 2 videos and might wait for the next one to come out before I watch them. I have nothing against them playing Minecraft as I used to play it myself, I'm just not in the mood for it anymore and I'll be waiting a while before getting back on track with my writing.

I do also have an idea of making a smut/fluff book for fictional characters (that I completely come up with or something you ask for) I think it'll be a great thing to do so that during the times I won't write about Evan I will be able to still write.

Thank you for reading this very short smutish thing and have a good day loves!