College

Evan x Reader as usual 

I started this during my first day at online college. Don't hate :( I just can't think of ideas these days.

~~~~~

Today is my first day of online college. I already planned most my stuff and had a chat with Evan asking if the house can be quiet during the day. Evan is always so understanding, making sure I have what I need and staying out my way. I try my best to do the same for Evan when I need to, Evan is so sweet and kind and I know his followers think the same.

For some reason I can't keep Evan out my head, I can hardly focus on my given tasks. I've been with him for 3 years, living with him for just over a year yet this is the only time I haven't heard him around the house. He promise me a movie tonight to destress if my class was just too much today, the constant stress is getting worse as the days go on.

My camera and mic is off and I don't usually get picked on during class so I get up and make my way towards our room. I peek in before I make myself noticeable. Evan is sleeping peacefully on his back, I make my way over and carefully climb on top of him. My legs on either side of his thighs, Evan stirs in his sleep. 

The newfound weight confuses Evan, peeling his eyes open to look at me. He smiles sweetly placing his hands on my hips. 

"Is it that time already?" Evan voice is hoarse, he acts drunk while keeping up his cute act. I lay my head onto his chest, basking in the loving moment. 

"I left early" answering Evans question, closing my eyes and allowing sleep to take over me.

~~~~~

I'm so sorry this is short but I can't find time to continue it, but part 2 with actual smut???? I could make it happen.