Shall we go back to the boyfriends?

I'm gonna be honest, I don't ever WANT TO MOVE HOUSE AGAIN, I hate boys, controlling little freaks, I cried about 10 times today and my dog hasn't stopped crying since this morning. At least my old dog just sits and chill so he's been fine.

I think I said I'll write this at the weekend but it's Sunday when I finished this but Friday when I started it (aka I low-key didn't feel like finishing it)

For the person who requested this I hope you enjoy!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Evan POV

I've sat here for like 3 hours? The boys said they will be out for a while but it's been way to long, what did they go to see? Endgame? I've been sitting here nervous, waiting for them to jump out and scream "Surprise Baby Boy we got you a big teddy!!!" But no, nothing, this room is mute.

It's creepy too, although it's our living room and is very homely with the light blue and brown colours surrounding me. It was my idea for the colours and of course, being the good boy I was, got what I wanted.

If anything my ass is getting more sore from sitting here than having them coming at me at once. I wait for at least another 20 minutes, my phone doing no justice.

I turn startled as I hear the door handle turn, my favourite moomoo, walking through the door.

"Hey baby boy" Brock smiles at me and gives me a long lasting hug, not missing the opportunity to kiss my neck.

"Where is everyone?" My voice small as it seems he as ignored me. Instead he handed me a bag and sat down on the sofa, watching me.

I open the bag to see what I thought would be some form of food but otherwise is something I wouldn't expect from Brock. A custom dick, shape as Brocks. I try to recover from my shock but is useless.

"Baby, listen, you are going to get on the coffee table and ride that dildo okay? I'll facetime the boys so they can see everything, if you listen well you can go to bed without any harsh punishment." Brock finishes and looks at me, I just hum in approval and get into position.

I can hear the ring of the Skype as Brock sits back, watching as I rid my clothes. A whistle breaths through the air, I turn my head to see everyone has answered. And I mean every single one... The Skype rotates round everyone.

Brock sighs and gains my attention, he seems unamused as he leans forward.

"Suck it"

I follow his command getting the dildo and hesitantly take it to my lips only going an inch down. Knowing I'm going too slow from the reactions of the others

"Deeper!" Brock snaps. I force myself to take everything down to the base, bringing myself back up and continuing the actions till I hear pleasant groans coming from the laptop on the sofa and the man himself.

"Stop... Ride it till everyone cums. You. Are not allowed to cum till we do." Brock leans back again, adjusting the laptop before he takes his own clothes off. I can see most the guys are already naked in their respected offices.

I turn so my back is facing them. Guiding the toy into me and slowly teasing the boys by only the tip being in me but also allowing myself time to stand the burn in the stretch.

Once it has calmed I went the rest way down, curving my back to get deeper angles. I start to bounce, the only sounds being my almost girly moans and the groans from the boys.

I feel as if I went on forever till I eventually heard the ding of something leaving.

One down. Many more to go.

I push myself harder, leaning forward, almost having myself on my hands and knees. Then I hear a few more dings.

Few more done, I'm not counting anymore.

I keep pushing myself, desperate to cum, just to let go and tell the boys to deal with it. But their baby boy never disobeys. I hear more dings and finally the laptop shuts, leaving just me and Brock.

Brock chest is glistering of sweat and his fist around the cock going at inhumane speeds. His fuck out expression being all I need before I nearly cum.

I technically has his cock in me, as he jerks off. What a weird thought.

I continue fucking myself, just letting my head hang back, my breathless moans being the dominant sound in the room. I barely hear Brock curse as he cums on his chest and hand.

"Cum." With that simple command I let myself go, covering part of the dark oak wood table. I hesitantly turn to face Brock who seems carefree at the moment.

"I'll help clean you up and then we can cuddle?"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I really need to be slapped because that was SHIT and I couldn't think of anything. Sorry if it wasn't up to standards and if you didn't like it I'll write another one at some point for you.