H20VanToOnZ

So I wasn't sure where I was going with this and I'm not sure how to make this.

I want this to be smut but like how does that even work? I'm not a fan of incest since fraternal twins are basically the same as normal twins (just 2 different eggs really)

But I've worked round it and hopefully gotten everything into one, I might make a similar part just playing with the ages a little (if you get what I mean)

Warnings: fluff, children (if you hate them lol), and I guess happiness.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Evan POV

Today is the day I finally meet my dear friend Tyler twins, they are fraternal which means they look nothing alike. They are 3 years old and because of my work and having to travel I've never gotten to see them in person.

Facetime is never the same as seeing someone, so I can't wait to see them. They've always called me uncle Evan and Tyler gave me the gift of being their god father.

I finally make it to the country side house, which in fairness is large enough to be classed as a mini mansion. They've never done much with the garden so it's simple cut grass other than along the house itself is flower bushes - of flowers I can't name - which brighten the house well. Before I can make it to the door, it burst open and two little boys coming running out.

"Uncle Evan!" They repeat, sprinting down the few steps and latching onto my legs. They are giggling and smiling which can make anyone happy as well.

Tyler comes out and gives me a pat on the back, a mutual understanding of the conversation we had before. Which involves me looking after the boys while Tyler goes out with his wife and friends.

Jon is the older twin, a little cutie with baby blue eyes and sometimes likes to shout when he talks, however Luke has brown eyes and can be much quieter than Jon.

Us 3 walk into the house, having Tyler and his wife already left and I planned on making dinner. I thought simply on pizza since 1. I haven't made home food in so long and 2. I'm being lazy.

The start of the night was easy, they both nearly are half a pizza each and I barely gotten anything and we (and by we I meant myself) has decided on watching a movie, the one and other Lion King.

I've seen lion king plenty of times and so have the boys but they must have gotten bored because the next thing I know I have Jon across my lap sound sleep and Luke not being able to keep his eyes open.

It was cute, they both have similar face features but different hair and eye colours. Luke eventually fell asleep and I thought it would be nice to update Tyler on his two little boys. I sent a photo, me in the middle with Luke against my side and Jon using my thigh as a pillow.

This is what I've always wanted to experience but because of my busy life I never gotten to see the first 3 years of their life and I never gotten to go out and find a lover to experience this with.

This is probably my happiest moment.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

What the fuck

*This is so shit*

Btw I'm still technically on a break I wanna write a story about a one sided love and I'm stuck between making my own characters (for a wider range of people) or using a fandom y'know.