Evan x reader (fairly short)

What even is this?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Y/N POV

Today was already an eventful day. Which ended with me having Evan balls deep inside me and cursing out all my brat like attitude.

I wanted this. Begged for it. Constantly touched Evan in ways he can't handle in places where this behaviour is illegal.

It ended how I liked, Evan behind me and pushing me over the edge, I could feel him chase his own high and I was certainly close to cumming.

It was almost too fast. Evan grunting behind me as he came all over my back as well as denying my own chance of relief. I turned and looked at him with my puppy dog eyes.

Events smirked leaned to my ear and simply whispered-

"That's what you get, brat."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Um so I'm tired it's nearly like 1:30am and I don't have the power in me to stay awake so long anymore.

I got lost trying to type my new book that I've gotten planned and all I can say is that if you like werewolves (almost teen wolf content) then you'll deffo love this.

Other than that, thank you for reading this book, all of you are dirty as fuck in that brain but I love you all.  If you care to follow me then I can send out little conversations / announcements thing to update you all on if I can write more for this and it helps stop me from giving big announcements at the end of smuts!

As usual requests are open and ready so don't be scared to ask for something!