The Na'vi Ways

Video Log: 12

X 2132

"Do I have to do this now Grace?!"

I asked, annoyed to Grace who was busy looking over at a few samples Norm and Tom had acquired. Grace looked at Me and nodded "Yes, now. No excuses" I sighed and turned my attention to the video recording.

"Okay location is shack and the days are just starting to blur together..."

***

"Kaltxì..."

"Kalti..."

"Kaltxì!"

"Kaltxì"

The language is a pain in the ass. Mostly because it was concerning who was teaching it.

"Tsmukan"

"Tsukan..."

"Tsmukan!"

"Tsmucan..!"

Whack!

"Learn fast or we are going nowhere!"

***

I notched an arrow and pulled back the bowstring before I heard Tsu'tey scowl. Oh come on!

"You are doing your mistakes again! Just when I thought you made progress! Skxawng!"

Tsu'tey calls me and Jake and sometimes Tom (but its mostly me that's getting that word) skxawng which means moron. Ironically, that was the first word I got it right.

And it became my favorite word to use on Tsu'tey to annoy him.

***

"Look, look its not the I see you that I see in front of you but I See Into You"

Norm explained to Jake exasperatedly while Tom tried to help me get my Na'vi language pronunciation right.

"We are getting to nowhere!"

I groaned before Norm poked his head from the doorway with an annoyed expression etched on his face "Its not my fault you two signed up for this trip with no idea whatsoever. You two gotta get this alright!?" He said before turning his attention to Jake.