Healing Hearts

Many Na'vi lost so many loved ones that day. It pained me to sometimes to see them staring at their loved ones with tear streaked faces while I was the lucky one that my brothers, Ni'nat, Neytiri and even Tsu'tey survived.

The Na'vi healers had advised Tsu'tey for a few days of bed rest, something Tsu'tey's mother saying that was not what he always liked about. It was amusing to see him fidget every now and then and sometimes I have to pin him down when he was about to get up, I have a slight feeling he's doing it on purpose just to let me do that.

The RDA were held captive by the Avatar team and a few Na'vi warriors until Max, Norm and a few scientists finish loading up the ship to send them home.

***

Neytiri had wanted to see my and despite Tsu'tey's efforts on not letting me go see her, I left him in the care of the Na'vi healers who find it amusing to see their best warrior pouting like a young boy who didn't get what he want.

By the time I arrived at the  meeting spot, Neytiri was pacing back and forth in nervousness. I quickly grew concerned "What's wrong?" Neytiri stopped and looked at me "I..do not know how to tell Jake" She gestured to her stomach and I almost fell in shock. She sent me all the way just for this?!

"Why don't you ask Tom or Ni'nat?"

Neytiri shook her head "They are having a moment" I rolled my eyes. Should have known Tom from the very beginning "Alright, how about I'll go with you and YOU tell Jake about your.."I gestured to her still flat stomach and she nodded with a grateful smile.

It wasn't hard looking for Jake because he was busy talking with the clan leader when I patted his back. The clan leaders greeted me and I greeted back before speaking "Jake come with me, there's something I need you to know" Confused, Jake followed me until he spotted Neytiri.

"Emmy what is going on?"

I nudged Neytiri as she took a deep breath and spoke "Jake, I maybewithchild!" I groaned as I saw the confused look on Jake's face at Neytiri's obviously hurried explanation. I quickly said it slowly "Don't be upset and murder me about this Jake but Neytiri thinks she's with child" It took a while to process what I said when Jake suddenly beamed and a goofy grin came off at his face.

He brought Neytiri and I into a hug and swung us around "HEY! Easy on us marine!" I snarled as he chuckled and placed us down "When did you find out?" I bit my lip as Neytiri braced herself "Before the war started" A huge tension suddenly dropped down on us like a bomb and I was soon face to face with an angry Jake.

"You mean you knew about this and yet you still - SHIT!" In his anger, Jake punched a tree beside him and Neytiri jumped while I tensed up a bit. I've seen JAke like this before but that was when he was still like 6 years old.

"Jake you need to calm down"

"You knew about this yet you chose to hide it from me?! Sis, I thought we agreed that we never keep secrets from one another!"

Hurt and betrayal flashed in his eyes and I winced. Neytiri suddenly became angry "Do not put your sister on the blame. I told her not to tell you and I know you WILL try to stop me from flying with you" Jake opened his mouth to talk but closed it again. He knew Neytiri made a valid point but...

"You know what will it do to me if you DID die and I just found out you might be with child..." A small whine rose from within Neytiri as she hugged Jake which he reciprocated by purring and nuzzling like a cat. He suddenly grinned "So, who told you that you might be with child?" Neytiri smiled "Sa'nok told me though she cannot be sure but the symptoms of you getting affectionate of me triggered her theory" I blinked in shock.

"You're saying Jake will become a horny mess when your with child?!"

Jake shot me a nasty glare and Neytiri nodded in confirmation. The image of Jake acting all hormonal made me shiver "Hey! Stop thinking about that! I know you're thinking of something dirty!" Jake growled and I shook my head "You have tainted my innocent mind Jake.." A loud beeping was heard and Max's voice reached our ears.

"The ship is ready to go Jake, we'll round up the RDA and start sending them in"

Jake and I looked at each other before we called out our toruks. They swooped down and roared before landing. Tsu'tey came by through the clearing and Jake spoke "Bring the other warriors who held the tawtute, it is time we bring them home" Tsu'tey nodded, he looked at me for a few minutes before he disappeared again.

With a loud cry, we soared to the sky to the direction of Hell's Gate.

"Hey Jake!"

I called, earning a look from Jake and Neytiri "Once we get there, I want to talk to Selfridge. I have a score to settle with" I feral grin was slowly forming in my mouth as I pictured his cowering form over me.

Wait till he sees charging through the door.