Drunk Party

I was stunned to see many drunk Na'vi walking around, chatting and laughing for no reason. I know the Na'vi think that booze is "letting their spirits free" for one night but I nearly gagged at the smell of wine.

Which will further remind me of the embarrassment of what happened a few hours ago.

We spotted Tom outside the Hometree and away from the drunken Na'vi and I grinned. Perfect place to have a confession.

"Tom!"

I called and he whirled around to face me. Ni'nat's grip tightened and I grunted a bit before speaking "Nice night right? A perfect place for you to talk with Ni'nat" At this, Tom grew confused "Why would I -"

"I believed you have something to say!"

I said, pushing a shaky Ni'nat to Tom before walking away. Tom looked at me and I winked. It didn't take long for him to realize it and his tanhi glowed.

***

Jake has to be here!

I was dodging and ducking a few drunk Na'vi and saw Mo'at "I See You Mo'at, where is my brother?" Mo'at smiled at me and greeted "I See You Emirsensully, Jakesully is with other hunters" I thanked her and saluted to Eytukan who nodded.

I found my drunk brother laughing along with a Na'vi hunter but when I got close enough, I realized the hunter was none other than Tsu'tey.

And he was smiling...

He was bloody smiling!

"Hey Emmy! Big bad Tsu'tey's smiling!" Jake happily (and slurring) stated with a wide grin like a kid who had just discovered a surprise.

I nodded while giving them weird looks at the same time. I hauled Jake up and was assaulted by the smell of booze and wine. I groaned and wrapped an arm around his waist while the he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, nice you two drinking pals go drunk but there is no way in hell am I letting you act like this, I'm pretty sure Neytiri too"

Jake's drunk gaze suddenly became longing and goofy "Oh Neytiri, my beloved Neytiri..." If I was animated, a sweat drop would be forming.

"Yeah, let's get you to bed romeo before you do something stupid"

***

After tucking Jake in his nivi (which is pushing his butt down and closing in his nivi tight so that the skxawng won't get himself killed while tossing and turning) I finally made my way down to check on Ni'nat and Tom.

Which I regretted.

Sweet Mother Of Eywa!

I clamped my eyes shut and blindly ran away in the opposite direction on where I was heading.

Ni'nat and Tom were in an embrace, a passionate one at that. Why is it I get into these kind situations?

I blindly ran until I bumped into someone "Ow!" My eyes were still closed and I refused to open them until I smelled Tsu'tey's muscular scent did my eyes shot open.

"aynga hum..(You leave...)"

Tsu'tey spoke, a hint of a slur in his tone and I was once again assaulted by the smell of wine and booze. I gagged "Why the heck are you out roaming around?! While drunk!" I don't know if he even realize he was walking unsteadily on his feet "Come on skxawng. Let's get you to bed before  catch you wandering around in the forest.

Tsu'tey stopped and I tugged "What's the matter?" He was staring at me and it was making me uncomfortable. He turned and dragged me up to the spiral branches of Hometree to a secluded area that is covered in vines and roots that would make any Na'vi mistaken it to be a dead end.

I was awed once I saw the stars lighting up the night sky. Tsu'tey sat on the edge of the branch and I sat beside him. Silence reigned in before Tsu'tey asked "Tell me about yourself" I was too caught up from looking above that I failed to even hear Tsu'tey's question.

"What?"

"peng oe teringa sì soaia (Tell me about your family)" 

"What do you want to know about them?" I always hated it when the topic concerns either me or my family but I guess it couldn't be helped.

"Jakesully says your sa'nok is a warrior and your sem'pul is a...singer"

I pondered for a bit "Yeah, mom was a great warrior of a native clan. She was actually suppose to marry the next chieftain of that clan" This made Tsu'tey interested.

"What happened?"

I shrugged "All I know is that Dad and mom met when dad and a few of his followers stumbled upon their land. They met, mom gave dad a hard time and as time passes they fell in love" Tsu'tey pondered a bit.

"What happened to the man who was destined to be your mother's mate?"

I shrugged "mom never told us who he was or never told us what happened to him but she did say he never bothered them again" Tsu'tey gave me a confused look.

"Again?"

"It's personal"

We watched the stars in silence, the sound of laughing Na'vi echoing at the back. I turned to Tsu'tey whose face held an unreasonable expression.

"What's gonna happen tomorrow Tsu'tey?"

Tsu'tey looked at me "To finally become one of the people, you must complete the Dream Hunt" I grew confused "A Dream What? Your going to hunt in your dream?" Tsu'tey chuckled.

"You will get to meet your spirit animal. All Na'vi people has a spirit animal"

I nodded "Um...what happens in the Dream Hunt?" Tsu'tey pondered for a bit before answering "You will have to eat a glowworm ("YUCK!") and this will take you to a place where you will meet your spirit animal" I nodded before yawning.

"Tired?"

I didn't bother to answer Tsu'tey because I already felt my mind leaving this body. It didn't take long for darkness to hold me.

***

Opening the link pod, I yawned as exhaustion turned my mind and brain to mush. I saw Tom's link pod still running and I shook my head to clear my thoughts when it pictured Tom and Ni'nat in...that position.

Jake and Norm were snoring away, the effect of the wine and booze still present in their minds. Grace was sleeping soundly in her bed with Trudy on the cot.

I clambered on my bunk and before I could pull the covers up and lay my head on the pillow. I dropped dead and was out like a light.

My last thoughts were what was going to happen tomorrow.