Battle for Pandora

"Brother I'm gonna punch a line you follow through!"

Jake called as Tsu'tey responded back as Jake dived in first for the kill followed by me and Tsu'tey. Jake grabbed a chopper and swung it towards the nearest floating rock.

I notched two arrows and pulled my bow string back as two choppers that stood close together stood my way. With an angry cry, I let it loose and watch it hit its marks.

We rained down on them like fire as choppers fell and exploded in every direction.

But of course, they had to take out the big guns.

The RDA started firing back and many Na'vi and ikran fell and I watched in horror at how quickly we were losing numbers.

I saw the Dragon ship Quaritch was riding and saw Jake trying to evade the bullets heading his way.

"Jake Hold On!"

I made a dive before I was stopped by an RDA chopper. I snarled and ordered the Toruk to bite the wings off before I saw Trudy and her Samson already firing at Quaritch.

"Thanks Trudy"

I spoke through the com. A chuckle came "As if I was going to let him do the martyrdom" I grinned before I heard Norm call.

"Jake, were falling back. We're being maimed!"

"Is Tom there?!"

"I'm here sis"

I sighed with relief before I saw Neytiri having trouble evading a chopper and decided to lose him in the trees.

I snarled and follows after them, in hopes to save Neytiri but I was too late. I gasped as her banshee gave a pained cry followed by Neytiri as they tumbles down to the ground.

"Bastard!"

I screamed, hitting one of the wings as it went out of control before it crash landed. I landed my Toruk and made my way to Neytiri who was already looking around with a terrified look on her face.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her "Mawey Neytiri Mawey, you must be strong" She gulped and nodded as she laid her head on her banshee's head.

Toruk was already airborne and it would only put us in danger if I call her. It would attract too much attention.

"We have to move, now!"

We charged through the forest and killed a few RDA but we evaded the ones with groups.

Until we were trapped.

I cursed and Neytiri took that chance to call Jake.

"Jake! My Jake!"

As bullets went flying, I his behind a tree as did Neytiri, both of us breathless.

"I read you"

Jake's relieved voice came through "Jake, we're being cornered, there's shitting too many of them!" I spoke while Neytiri mournfully stated the death of her banshee.