Author's Note // PLEASE READ!

Before this story begins, I would like to inform you that this is a Normal AU where everyone lives a normal life. In this universe, BangTan Sonyeondan are popular Youtubers who make vlogs, skits and music. Their fanbase is, well obviously, called ARMY.

You are Jeon Y/N, the older sister of Jungkook by 2 years. Everyone else is normal except for Jimin is, well if you can't tell by the title, is a yandere.

I'll also try and update everyday, every other or two days if I can! 🖤 (Or I might just end up not update to the schedule and publish what I can)

This is my first time writing a BTS fanfic that I'm actually looking forward to finishing so.. Expect some errors and mistakes here and there 😅 I hope you understand!

Oh, and I can't help but mention that the person who inspired me to write this fanfic is LanaJWrites and her book 'No one gets to her' which is a Yandere Suga x Reader. So yeah, thank you to her and check her out!

🖤❤️ Full Description ❤️🖤 (If you bother in reading, that is..)

Jeon Y/N, older sister of Jeon Jungkook by 2 years, decided to visit her younger brother after an unfortunate and heartbreaking event that happened in her life.

BangTan Sonyeondan, in this universe, are popular Youtubers. They post vlogs, skits and music. Everyone is the same except for Park Jimin, who gets very protective and in this case, 'Yandere'. Though he acts like the Chim Chim that he is. When it comes to Y/N, he will switch to a different person.

Jungkook wants Y/N to stay in their apartment for a few weeks, maybe months. Some of the Bangtan Boys and maybe other boys has their eyes on Y/N and to Jimin, he wants her all to himself. He will not care who he has to eliminate. He will not care whose blood he will have to spill. How will this end for BangTan?