Chapter 19 ~ Jimin's Message

~ Y/N's POV ~

Walking with Jackson was almost the same as walking with Youngjae. It was dead quiet and I was silently dropping a few tears. What's Jaebum gonna do to Jackson? At the corner of my eye, I saw his head turning to me. "Y/N? Are you alright..? Why are you crying?" Jackson asked, genuinely concerned. I turn my head to him, tears slowly trickling down my cheeks.

"Y-Yeah.. I'm fine.." I smiled, like nothing's wrong. Jackson stops and he turns his entire body towards me. I stop with him.

"Hey.. You're not fooling me.!" He rests his hands on both my shoulders. "You're crying.. What's wrong?" Then it hit me. More tears started to flow down. "Hey hey.. Don't cry.. Tell me what's bothering you.." Jackson's hand leaves my shoulder and goes to my cheek. His thumb wipes away the tears.

"I.. I'm sorry I asked for your help.." I managed to mutter out. "If I was strong enough.. I could've pushed him instead.. Now I'm scared about this 'punishment' Jaebum's going to give you.. I'm so.. So sorry..!" I cried. The lump on my throat made it difficult to speak. Jackson frowned at me and pulled me in for a warm hug. I swear in the corner of my eye I saw someone standing inside the slightly open door of our bedroom. But when I turned to check who it was, no one was there so I turned back to Jackson.

"Shh.. Don't worry about me, Y/N." He reassured me as he pats my back. Jackson pulls away from the hug and smiles at me. "Now, let's get you back to sleep. You'll need it for tomorrow so you won't suddenly and randomly fall asleep on your feet." He joked as we walked back to the room with his hand on my shoulder.

~ Hoseok's POV ~

I sat at the edge of my bed with my phone in my hand. My phone's screen showed me and Jimin's chat. For an hour now, I've been trying to process what I should do about Jimin's recent message. I looked at it again and read it in my mind.

"Come meet me at the abandoned warehouse at the outskirts of town. I have something to show you. Bring anyone else with you, and they will die."

I didn't reply to him. At the time, I didn't know if I should do what he wants me to do. Who knows? He could kill everyone while I'm gone. I breathed out a sigh of exhaustion. Creak! My bedroom door opens. I look up to see the unexpected visitor. It was Yoongi. "Ah, Yoongi hyung.. What are you doing here?"

He shrugs. "I don't know. I was worried about your feelings." Yoongi glances at my phone screen before sitting down beside me. He silently reads the text from Jimin again. I had shown everyone the message before. "Honestly, Hobi," I turn my head towards him as Yoongi looked at me directly in the eyes. "You shouldn't go alone. We won't allow it."

My eyes widened. "What? Hyung, I.."

"No. I know he basically meant he'll kill us. But trust me," he rests his hand on my shoulder. "None of us want you to go by yourself. We're afraid something might happen to you." Yoongi looks at me with serious eyes. "So please.. You'll never walk alone." My eyebrows furrowed and I lowered my head in defeat. Water starts to form in my eyes. A few drops of it land on my lap. Yoongi starts to pat me in the back to comfort me.

"I'm.. I'm just so afraid, Hyung." I bury my face into his shoulder. "..So afraid."

"Shhh," Yoongi patted my back gently. "We all are." I pulled away from his now wet shoulder. I wipe the tears away with my hand. "Now, let's go meet with the rest. They are ready to go. But we can, of course, discuss with the situation before leaving."

I nod slightly. "Let's do this."

...

~~~

A/N:

Hey guys, it's been a while, huh. Well forgive me but I uninstalled Wattpad and stopped writing. (I had to stop sinning— i mean uh nothing i didnt say anything)

Sorry about that.. Well, i think i found the solution on why I stopped, well, I'm a lazy b!tch and i have this mental note that I have to write more than a thousand words per chapter. It really unmotivated me. So for now, expect short chapters 😅 I'm sorry if that dissatisfies you.. But i want this story to quickly end so this weight on my shoulders will be lifted off.

Meanwhile, I enjoy my time on Wattpad anyway. I just started to stan EXO two days ago so maybe there's a chance I might add them in? Who knows ;)

Anyway, I'll see you in the next chapter, hopefully anyway! Thank you for understanding. ❤️

~ Tron

EDIT:

Wait what-

Wait what-

I havent been on Wattpad for so long that thing seems new to me.. Thank you all 😆❤️❤️