Chapter 1 ~ A visiting Sister

~ Y/N's POV ~

Knock! Knock! Knock! I knock on my little brother's apartment. I prepare myself for anyone else who might answer the door as I knew he was sharing his apartment with 6 other men. I waited patiently for a few minutes. I wanted to see him as I have not seen him for a long time. I wonder what he is up to. Well, they post videos with their friends every other day. But I want to know how he is feeling.

Hmm.. Maybe they are not at home? Because if they are, they are taking an awfully long time to simply answer a door. I knocked three times again and then I heard a familiar and distinct voice.

The door swung open as a tall man with tan skin and a wide face appeared.

~ Nam Joon's POV ~

"Erm.. May I help you?" I asked the cute young lady in front of me. She had H/L and H/C hair. Her eyes were E/C and she was wearing a F/C jacket that covered her arms. Damn, she is cute. Is she an ARMY? Well if she is, she must be holding herself from squealing or something. She seems so calm!

"Oh um.. I'm looking for your friend, Jeon Jungkook?" She asked me about Jungkook. Hmm.. I wonder what she wants with him..

"Oh alright uhh..." I turn my head to the left. "JUNGKOOKIE! A GIRL's AT THE DOOR! SHE's LOOKING FOR YOU!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Oh! Erm.. Tell him it's Y/N.." I hear her mumble. I turned my head to her for a moment before turning to the left again.

"SHE SAID HER NAME's Y/N!" I called out. "DO YOU KNOW HER OR SOMETHING?" I heard running footsteps. Hmm, I guess he does know her.

"..Is he coming?" She asked, slightly nervous. I turn to her.

"Yeah, I could hear him running so.." Before I knew it, Jungkook was next to me. He was smiling so happily.

"Y/N noona!" Jungkook happily hugged the girl named Y/N tightly. Wait, 'noona'? Then that means..

~ Jungkook's POV ~

"I miss you so much!" I felt her hand rub my head slowly. "What are you doing here?" I looked up at her, smiling. I have not felt this happy in weeks!

She smiled at me. Her warm smile that makes the receiver feel safe and calm. Her sweet smile that would comfort anyone feeling down. "Well, I wanted to visit you for a few hours. It has been a long time!" Wait.. Visit..? For a few hours? But.. I do not want her to leave.. Maybe I could convince her to stay for a few weeks, maybe months!

Nam Joon cleared his throat from behind. "Ahem.. Why don't we let her in? Introduce to her the rest." I turned my head to him and nodded. Quickly and without warning, I pulled Y/N noona inside and made her sit on our couch. Meanwhile, Nam Joon went to get the others. I sat next to Y/N nuna and wanted to catch up with her.

"So.. Is Junghyun hyung coming or.." I asked as she shook her head.

"No.. Sorry.. You probably want to see him too but sadly, he's busy" I frowned at this information. "Hey, he wanted to see you too! And he would come if he could. Now, he'll just be watching your videos on Youtube." This made me slightly smile. At least Y/N nuna is here, right? I laid down, my head resting on her lap. I felt fingers stroke my hair and a familiar giggle. "Haha.. What are you doing, Kookie?" I turn my head and smiled at Y/N who was smiling down at me.

"I don't know.. I just miss you." I gave her an eye smile which was probably no where near Jimin's. Then, 3 boys entered the room..

~ Y/N's POV ~

3 boys entered the living room. They were Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin.  The three of them stared at me and Jungkook in confusion.

"Umm.. Jungkook? What are you doing laying down on a girl's lap?" Jin asked, slightly embarrassed for Jungkook.

"Yeah.. Do you two happen to know each other or.." Hoseok thought.

"Yeah! This girl is Y/N noona, my older sister." Jungkook smiled at them as they made an 'Ohh' face. Then, Jungkook got off my lap and sat up on the couch. "She's only 2 years older than me so she's the same age as you, Taehyung!" Taehyung and Hoseok looked at each other and shrugged. Meanwhile, Jin approached me and extended his hand to me.

I stood up and shook it. "It's nice to meet you, Y/N." He smiled at me and I smiled back. Then, I felt an arm over my left shoulder and I was pulled to a boy on my right. It was Taehyung.

"Well, it's a golden opportunity to be inside the apartment of BangTan Sonyeondan!" He cheerfully said. "Why don't you stay a little longer? It'll be fun having us around!" Stay a little longer? No, he'll find me if I stay here for too long..!

"Yeah, Y/N noona!" Jungkook happily approved from behind. "Can you please stay a little longer? A few weeks? A few months?" I easily got out of Taehyung's grasp and stood in front of the 4 boys. How can I play it cool to them that it's not obvious that he's looking for me?

"I can't." I shook my head. "Where will I sleep? How will I change? Look, I would love to stay here for a few weeks. Maybe chill with you guys, but I can't."

"She has a point.." Hoseok frowned but Jungkook had a light bulb moment.

"How about she sleeps with one of us?" Jungkook cheerfully suggested.

"Who's sleeping with us?" Another boy entered the living room. We all turned to the source of the familiar voice. It came from the boy with slightly chubby cheeks.

"Oh.. Jiminie." Hoseok called the older boy that had an annoyed or irritated face on.