Chapter 15 ~ Your Other Side

~ Jin's POV ~

"Damn it!" Nam Joon forcefully punched his right fist into his left palm, making a loud clap sound. "What're we gonna do now? We can't call the police or they'll..." He growled as he looked away, not wanting to continue his sentence. "Y/N... out of all people too..!" Everyone looked at Jungkook, who looked like his life was flashing before his eyes. It's already terrifying for us. I could imagine what he's thinking right now.

"Jungkook..? Are you alright..?" Hoseok lightly tapped on Jungkook's back with his palm. Everyone shot the Maknae a concerned look.

"Judging by his face... I don't think so, Hobi." Yoongi raised both his eyebrows. "Don't worry, Jungkook. We'll get her back soon. It'll only be a matter of time." Hoseok rested both his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

"Jiminie?" Jimin looked up at Hoseok after spacing out after the video call. "What're you thinking right now..?" He slowly shook his head in response. Hoseok turned to us as he planted his palm against Jimin's back. "I'll talk to him..." Hoseok informed. "I feel like he has something to say in private."

"Y-Yeah..." Jimin stuttered.

Nam Joon stepped in. "Can I talk to him?" Everyone turned their heads towards him. Meanwhile, Jimin was busy glaring daggers at him. "I want to talk to him about... Something important." Nam Joon walked towards Jimin and grabbed his shoulder.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows a little that it's not so obvious. Almost in disgust. But he immediately went back to his normal self. "Alright then!" Hoseok looks at Jimin. "Jimin? Are you alright with that?" Jimin looks at Nam Joon in disgust and he brushes his hyung's hand off his shoulder.

"Yeah." Jimin grumbled. "I'm alright with that.."

Nam Joon quickly threw his entire arm over Jimin's shoulder. "Alrighty then! How about we go out for a walk. What do you say, Jiminie?" He happily asked. "How about we two get some fresh air? After what has happened here, I think we need it."

"..C-can I come with you two..?" Jungkook stepped in with a soft voice. "I think I need some fresh air too after what I just witnessed.."

"What no!" Nam Joon quickly rejected him. "I mean.. I really need to tell something.. very personal to Jimin.. I'm sure he has something to tell me too.." He lowered his head to Jimin's ear. "Isn't that right, Jiminie?"

Jimin scoffed. "Yeah, whatever."

Nam Joon looked at Jungkook again with a sad and apologetic look. Jungkook just understandingly smiled. "Oh.. In that case, I'll leave you two to talk then.. I'll be going alone to the opposite direction of where you guys are going then."

Taehyung rests a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "I'll come with you. Maybe you'll need someone to talk to." He smiles at Jungkook who also smiled at him back.

"Thanks, Hyung. I think I'll need you around."

Yoongi sighed after being quiet for a long time. "Alright then, I'll.. Uh.. Do what I'm supposed to do then." He walked towards the start of the stairs. "Ya'll have fun."

As Yoongi disappeared as he walked up the stairs, the other boys looked at me. "What about you, Hyung? Are you coming along with one of us?"