Chapter 3 ~ Jimin's Feelings

~ Jimin's POV ~

"BOYFRIEND..?" Me and Nam Joon say at the same time. What the.. Y/N has a boyfriend..? Damn.. I thought she was mine. But I guess she's already taken. Hmph.. If I ever find out who her boyfriend is..

"Yeah?" Jungkookie raised an eyebrow at us. "What's so surprising about that? A-anyway.. Y/N, I want to ask you something."

I felt Y/N gulp a ball of saliva before answering him in a nervous voice. "U-Uh.. Y-yeah?"

"How's your boyfriend doing? I haven't heard from him in a while." Jungkook asked.

I felt Y/N shudder and gulp another ball of saliva. It was like she was afraid of him.. I wonder why.. Wait. Maybe he's been abusing her?! "U-Umm.. He's been good.. Nothing bad is really happening." I bet Nam Joon is also thinking about her. I hope not in that way though. I already have enough people in my list of people that I'm going to eliminate.

~ Nam Joon's POV ~

"Hmm.." My brain began to think. Y/N seems nervous and.. Afraid when Jungkook talks about her boyfriend. She also decides to visit Jungkook in a long-sleeved F/C jacket. It's not even cold outside.. Maybe.. Maybe her boyfriend abuses her..?

I'm just guessing here.. Maybe she ran away from her abusive boyfriend, and she came here. Afraid that her boyfriend might find her here, she insisted that she will stay for a few days before leaving again. I heard what she whispered under her breath. Maybe.. she's going to.. No. I won't let that happen. So she wore her long-sleeved jacket so we won't be able to see her bruises.

Damn.. I can treat her better than that! If only she knows what kind of man I am! Maybe.. We could live together in peace. I would treat her the way she wants to be treated. I'll treat her like my princess. I'll treat her like no other man can!

All I need is to confirm my theory.

~ Hoseok's POV ~

"Umm.. You guys do your thing.. I'll be in me and Nam Joon's room to get some sleep." Yoongi looks at Y/N. "It was nice meeting you, Y/N. But I'll have to go."

"Nice to finally meet you too, Yoongi." They both exchanged smiles as Yoongi left the room. Jiminie was still holding on to Y/N. I'm starting to think he's starting to like her or something. Then, it was all quiet. "So umm.." Y/N started.

"Hey, Y/N?" Jin asked, a little concerned but mostly happy. "Are you alright with Jiminie behind you like that?" Y/N looked behind her and giggled at Jimin.

"Yeah.. I just have this sloth hugging me from behind." She laughed.

"Jimin?" Nam Joon asked 'the sloth'. "Mind if I talk to Y/N for a moment?"

"Sure." He didn't let go of Y/N.

"Um.. Alone..?" He added. I swear I saw Jimin's face crumple a little before slowly letting go of Y/N. "Thank you. Y/N?"

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Follow me for a moment." Nam Joon left the living room, Y/N following him.

"So um.. What now.?" Taehyung asked us as we shrugged. Jimin looking a little sour.

"Uhh.. Jimin? Can I talk to you in our room for a moment?" I finally asked Jimin. He just shrugged as I walked to our room, him following behind.

~ Short time skip brought to you by my laziness in life ~

Closing the door behind us, Jimin sat down on the side of his bed. I kept my head low as I slowly approached him. "What do you want to talk about?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Y/N." I simply said. "I want to talk about Y/N." I tilted my head up. As expected, he had a confused and slightly angry look on his face.

"What about her?" He lowly growled.

"Don't get any wrong ideas, Jiminie.." I lifted my hands a little, trying to calm him down. "I'm not interested in her." This surprisingly calmed him down a little as I sat next to him. "You like her, don't you?" He looked at me with a weird look.

"U-Um.. No.." His reply made me mentally face palm.

"Yes, you do. It's obvious." I said to him. "In less than an hour, you're already hugging her from behind. Probably smelling her hair. Your face has a disgusted face whenever someone else even communicates with her."

Jimin looks down. "Can I tell you something?" I slightly nod. "Have you ever felt feelings for someone?" What kind of question is that?

"Umm.. Of course?" I answered.

"No.. Not like that but.. Have you ever wanted someone all to yourself? And you are willing to hurt anyone who gets in your way? Or hurt the one you want to protect?" He added into his question. What the.. Willing to hurt anyone for the one you love? That's.. That's too much.. Wait, is he trying to say that he feels like this towards Y/N? Oh god.. I need to be with him at all times then.

I didn't say anything. Anything could lead to either a dead end or a beating. This is not the Jimin I knew. This person is dangerous and could pose a threat to the rest of the team. I think he felt that I was uneasy and uncomfortable around him. He turned to me. "Please.." I hear him plead. This made my head turn to him. "Please don't be afraid of me.. I'll try to control myself. I promise." I looked at him with a concerned look.

"Would you mind if I won't leave your side for now while Y/N is still here?" He looked at me, a little surprised. "I'm worried, Jimin. I'm worried for the people around you. I'm worried about you and Y/N. You may promise things now. What if you might break them in the future?" I put a hand on his shoulder closest to me. "But.. Can you trust me to calm you down whenever that ever happens?"

He nodded as I extend my arms out for a hug. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this. I promise."

I heard him chuckle in a way I've never heard before. It had.. Evil in his chuckle. "Good. Because if you spill to someone, your blood and the person's blood will spill as well."

Was this the same Jiminie I knew from before?