Chapter 8 ~ Jimin Knows

~ Time skip to 10.33 AM ~

~ Y/N's POV ~

I flutter open my eyes. Sunshine from the window instantly entered my eyes. I slowly and tiredly turned my head to Jimin's bed. He wasn't there.. I grabbed my phone next to my futon mattress and checked the time on the lock screen.

10.34 AM

I stared at my phone for a few seconds before I sat up. I looked around. Jimin's and Hoseok's beds were empty and the house was silent. Though, I hear someone cooking in the kitchen. I slowly got up and walked out the bedroom and into their bathroom. I tidied myself and my bed head before heading to the kitchen. The moment I stepped into the first floor, I instantly smelled the smell of F/B (Favourite Breakfast (not FaceBook)). Hmm.. I wonder who's cooking..

Everyone was gone so.. It can only be one person who's cooking. When I entered the kitchen, I saw him with an apron on while cooking. He was wearing a tank top which exposed his arms' toned muscles.

Park Jimin.

He instantly noticed my presence as he turned to me, smiling at me. "Oh, good morning, Y/N." He greeted me.

I greeted back. "Mornin'."

"I'm cooking F/B for breakfast, you can sit down at the dining table first while waiting." Jimin gave me an eye smile before going back to cooking. I went to the dining table and sat down on one of the seven chairs. Pulling my phone out, I unlocked it with the password:

ChimChim95

I swiped across pages and pages of apps before Jimin placed a plate with F/B on it in front of me. I instantly placed my phone down and stared at it with a smile. "I.. Uhh.. My cooking is not really that good.." Jimin rubbed the back of his head. "But.. I knew this was your favourite and I tried my best to cook it for you.."

"How did you know this was my favourite?" I asked, tilting my head. "I don't remember telling you."

"Oh, Uh.. I asked Jungkook before they left this morning." Jimin replied as I nodded understandingly.

I smiled at him. "Thank you for the meal, Jiminie." I saw him blush in the corner of my eye as I started eating.

~ Jimin's POV ~

"..I'd.. Like to cook for you.. Everyday.." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" She looked up and stared into my eyes.

I blush. "U-Uh.. N-Nothing.. Just continue eating, I'll.. Err.. Get something simple to eat." Y/N's eyes widened.

"You mean you haven't eaten yet?" She asked, concern filled her eyes. "Jiminie, you need to eat properly, ya know?"

I sighed. "I know, I know.." I said. "I just wanted to cook yours first because.. My parents taught me to put first things first." I rubbed my neck as I blushed visibly. Y/N smiled to herself and looked down.

"Th-Thank you.. Jiminie." She thanked me.

"Don't mention it!" I cheerfully said. "Now, I'll go and get something to eat." I walked back into the kitchen and opened a cupboard. I grabbed a box of cereals then I opened another cupboard filled with bowls. I grabbed one as I walked to the fridge and opened it. Grabbing a jug of milk, I placed it next to the bowl and box of cereal.

Soon, I had a bowl of cereal and milk in my hands as I walked into the dining room. Y/N was still eating while scrolling through her phone. She was still wearing her jacket. I really need to confront to her about this. "Hmm.. Y/N." I called her name as she looked at me. "May I ask.. What's hiding beneath your sleeves?" Y/N's eyes widened in fear, expected.

"U-Uh n-nothing.." She replied.

I sighed. "No need to lie, Y/N." I said, in the probably most intimidating voice.

~ Y/N's POV ~

"No need to lie, Y/N." Jimin stood up and walked over to my side of the dining table. "I know what you're hiding.. You don't want your brother to know about your boyfriend abusing you, right?" He looked at me with concerned eyes, slightly tinted with revenge.

No, this is what I don't want! Jimin misunderstanding my situation.. "I-I.. I-I uhh.."

Jimin gave me a small smile as he placed his hand on my head. ..Why did it feel.. Nice..? "Don't you worry," He reassured me. "I'll help you in any way that I can. How about I buy you long sleeved pajamas and shirts across the street? I'll be back in a flash, don't worry."

I.. I don't want him to leave.. "B-But.." I looked into his dark and beautiful eyes. "Wh..What if I don't want you to leave..?" Jimin frowned at me.

"Like I said," Jimin smiled as my heart fluttered a little. "I'll be back, I promise. If anyone comes in, just quickly call me, alright?" This made me feel safer and secure for some reason..

I smiled at him. "Okay.." As he was about to leave the dining room, I quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me for a hug. I was hugging Jimin's back. "I'm sorry I'm making such a big fuss over this.." I mumbled. "I feel like my boyfriend will come after me so.."

"It's alright, Y/N." He said. "Now, I'm gonna go now, I'll see you later."

And with that, he left.

~ 20 minutes later ~

I heard a few knocks on the door. It must be Jimin.. Damn that was fast. But.. Doesn't he have the house keys? Maybe he left it here or something. Anyway..

I happily walked to the front door, thinking it was Jimin. Boy, was I wrong.

I instantly answer the door as I expected Jimin to be outside. Instead, it was him.

C/N..