Chapter 17 ~ Hoseok Explains

~ Time Skip ~

~ Namjoon's POV ~

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

I slowly flutter my eyes open as I was greeted by a bright light. Was I dead? I covered my eyes from the blinding light with my hand. I blinked a few times, letting my eyes adjust to the surroundings. I was in a hospital gown on a hospital bed. I checked my hand and it was patched up along with my shoulder and the side of my head. I looked to my right and noticed that someone was sleeping on a chair. It was Jungkook.

"J..J..Jungkook..?" He flutters his eyes open and looked at me.

"Hyung..!" Jungkook immediately stood up and approached me. "You're awake.."

I sighed as I grabbed my forehead with my healthy hand. "What happened..?"

"Me and Taehyung hyung heard you guys when we were walking home.." Jungkook said, concerned. "I should be the one asking what the hell happened. Why was Jimin hyung.. You know.."

I sighed. I didn't want to get Jimin in trouble. I knew he just needed our help. I knew we can help him go back to his usual self. And I know the cause of it all..

Y/N.

I looked out into the window. The golden sun was slowly rising from the horizon. I turned my head back to the front. "I.. Can't tell you," I leaned my head back on the pillow and stared into the ceiling. "But he just needs our help right now.. Help him go back to his usual self." Suddenly, the door to this room bursts open and three familiar boys rush in.

"Nam Joon, are you alright?" Jin asked, concerned.

"If this is about Jiminie, tell me what the hell happened." Hoseok demanded.

"What happened back there, Nam Joonie hyung..?" Taehyung questioned. I looked around with a confused look on my face. Only three boys.. Where are the rest?

"Where's Yoongi hyung and Jimin..?" I muttered.

Jin immediately replied. "Yoongi's at home wondering what the hell we should do and Jimin.. We.. We don't really know.. He just.. Disappeared." I cursed then I rested my hand on my forehead. I deeply inhaled and exhaled quickly, sighing.

"We need to get our Jimin back." I muttered. Jin immediately slammed his hands against my hospital bed's footboard. He glared daggers at me as the rest stared at him in shock.

"Get him back?!" Jin yelled. "After what he did to you? Are you out of your mind?!" He began yelling and arguing with me about finding Jimin. I didn't listen to him. It all sounded like nonsense to me. But then again, I am the one looking for the one who nearly killed me. While Jin was scolding me, I stopped staring at him and looked away, not paying attention to any word.

I got tired of Jin's yells and I shot my head towards him. "You have no idea what's going on, do you?" I yelled back at him. I looked at Jungkook and gave him a look, like I was apologising in advance. "All this happened because Y/N came to our house. Can't you link the clues? It's obvious everything has to do with her! Even Jimin stabbing the hell out of me. Why?" Everyone turned to me. Hoseok biting his lip and Jungkook holding his hands together. "Because Jimin and I love her, and we both are aware of that."

Jungkook's eyes widened. Jin was taken aback by my sudden comeback. Hoseok quietly sighed and remained silent. "B-But how does that link to your situation?" Jin asked, stuttering.

"Jimin wants Y/N all to himself." Hoseok suddenly answered Taehyung's question. Everyone's focus was now on him. "Jimin is aware of rivals in this game of winning Y/N's love. The rival being Nam Joon. He would do anything to eliminate him, even if it means taking his own life." He crosses his arms and stared at me sternly then he continues his explanation. "Jimin has been struggling to avoid hurting you in any way. Because he still counts you as a friend. But at the same time, you get in the way of his plans." Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed and his glare was like he was staring into my soul through my eyes. "But, the only thing that could've caused this was if he was provoked. From what I've heard from Jungkook, Jimin wasn't guilty when he ran off with bloodied hands and clothes. Usually he is." Hoseok leaned over to me and rests both his hands on the metal floorboard. "Now tell me, Nam Joon, like I said before when I got here, tell me what the hell happened."

My eyes widened at Hoseok's explanation. Everything's my fault. I inflicted this pain to myself. I lowered my head in shame. I waited 5 seconds before responding to Hoseok, whose eyebrow was raised up at me. "I.. I don't know what came over me, honestly. I just.." I sigh, not knowing what I should say next. "All I can say is.. Jimin's gone mad, because of me. And I need to fix this. But I can't do it alone.."

Jin takes in a deep breath before slowly letting air out. "I guess we're all best friends here, and friends have each other's backs." A smile was slowly forming on my lips. Suddenly, we all heard a very familiar beep sound. It was Hoseok's 'New text message' notification sound. Hoseok searched for his phone in his pocket and took it out. He turned it on to the lock screen. His eyebrows furrowed and he gritted his teeth a little. "What is it?" Jin asked, as curious as all of us.

"A new message from Jimin."

~ Meanwhile ~

~ Y/N's POV ~

"Hey," I felt someone nudge me on my arm. "Wake up. Jaebum hyung wants to see you." I flutter my eyes open. I was laying on my side and I saw Jackson, Yugyeom and Mark sleeping. No one else. I turn to look to the other side. I was greeted by an unfamiliar boy. He gave me a comforting smile. "Good morning."

"..Who are you?" I managed to mutter out loud.

He blinked twice and he chuckled. "Oh yeah you haven't been introduced to me yet. I'm sorry.." He smiled at me again, such a cute smile.. "I'm Youngjae. And you're Y/N, right?" I slowly nodded. "Now, I'm really sorry to disturb you in your sleep.. But Jaebum hyung wants to talk to you. Everyone else is alseep though.."

"Um.. Okay.." I slowly sat up. "Do I have to get ready though?" I asked.

I watch as Youngjae's eyes scan me from bottom to top and top to bottom. "Well.. I guess you just need to brush your hair a little and you should be good. Here, let me help you." He leans forward towards me and starts gently messing around with my hair. Youngjae gently and slowly brushes my hair with his fingers and he puts strands of hair at the back of my ears. He stops for a moment and looks back at me. Smiling, Youngjae stares into my eyes. "Okay! Now you look prettier."

I blush at his words. Nervous and flattered, I began to stutter. "I-I.. Uh-Uh.. What?"

He laughs at my response. "You're cute when you do that. Anyway, c'mon!" Youngjae gently grabs my wrist and pulls me out to the door. I swear I saw Yugyeom's eyes were open right before I was pulled out of the room completely.

~~~

A/N:

So.. There's just one thing. I don't know that much about GOT7. I just added them in cuz.. I don't know. I wanted something to happen that included another group so.. Please forgive me if I got their personalities wrong or something. I'm really sorry.! If you can tell me how they are actually like, that would be really helpful!

I hope you enjoy the story so far.. 😅💕

~ Tron