Chapter 10 ~ Murderer's Kiss

~ Y/N's POV ~

All I heard were stab sounds and cries of pain. It was hard to tell if it was Jimin or C/N's. Soon, there came a knock on the dining room door. "Wh..Who's there..?" I asked. Hoping it was C/N, I was in for a shock to a slightly expected voice.

"It's alright, Y/N." A familiar but a little psychotic voice answered back. "C/N won't get in the way of me— I mean us anymore.." It was Jimin with.. A scary voice.. "You can come out now, Y/N.. Don't keep me waiting~"

"No!" I yelled. "Y-you.. You killed him! I don't want to face a murderer!" I heard an evil giggle.

"Oh.. But it really had to be done, little Y/N." I heard a little bang on the door. "Come out now, I really don't want to scare you."

"You already did!" I yelled back. A few seconds later, Jimin came in with a bloodied shirt, hands and pants. He dropped the knife in his hand as he approached me slowly. "St-stay back..! Don't come any closer..!" Not listening to my request, Jimin squatted in front of me and caressed my cheek softly with his bloodied hand. I felt as my cheeks slowly heat up. Why.. Why was I blushing from this? C/N's blood's smell entered my nose as it gave me goosebumps.

"You don't really mean that," Jimin said in a low voice as he inched his face closer to mine. The hand he used to touch my cheek now holding the back of my head. Jimin made our foreheads touch. "Right, Y/N?" He smiled at me like he didn't just murder someone.

"You killed C/N." I reminded myself and him. "You're stupid if you think I didn't mean what I said!" Jimin frowns. Slap! He took his other free hand and slapped me across the face roughly. I was speechless. The stinging pain in my cheek made my eyes water.

"Let me ask you again, sweet Y/N." Jimin grabs my chin and pulls it an inch away from his face. "You didn't mean what you said, right?" Afraid to feel the same pain again, I slowly nodded with wide eyes. "Good girl~" He smiled at me again. "Maybe I should give you a reward.."

"A-And what would that be..?" I stuttered as he calmed his voice and face.

"This." Jimin breathed out as he gently placed his lips against mine. At first, I was shocked but I slowly but surely gave into it. He pulled away as Jimin looked at me with a slightly disgusted look. "Hmph.. To think that hyung and C/N once touched your lips with theirs makes me want to vomit." Jimin sighed. "Oh well, at least I had a turn too.." He slowly stood up and walked to the dining room door.

"W-Where are you going..?" I asked, nervous.

"I have to get rid of the evidence, except of course, witnesses." Jimin turned his head towards me. "Don't try and call the police, Y/N." He gave me a not-so-innocent smile. "If you do.." Jimin chuckled to himself. "You're going to get a much.. Painful punishment from me~" He cooed as he left the room.

I curled up into a ball and sobbed. Before, I was too shocked to properly feel emotions. Now, I'm just letting it all out. Knowing that I couldn't tell anyone what I witnessed, I cried even more as I know I will suffer in silence as the rest go on with their lives like nothing happened.

C/N's death was my fault. If only I didn't run away because I thought he cheated on me. I wonder what could have happened if I had stayed longer. Would have C/N proposed to me then..? And we would both live a happy life together? If only I had that ending..

~ Time skip to 3.47 PM ~

Sitting on the couch, I was scrolling through my feed on Instagram. It has been only 4 hours since the murder of C/N. Jimin and C/N's body was gone as any trace of C/N was gone from the house. The smell  and sight of his blood and the murder weapon. My eyes were red and puffy. I needed to hide them as any minute now, the rest of BangTan will come back and will notice them. Jimin would get angry and would.. Who knows what he will do.. And.. I guess I don't want to land him in jail. Why? I don't know. Why do I care about him?

Do I love him? No, that would be stupid of me. To love the murder that murdered the one I loved on the same day? Damn, that's some messed up shiz. I got up from the couch and headed to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face then I stared at my reflection. How ugly.. Why would Jimin like me? What does he see in me?

Knock! Knock! I heard a knock from the front door. I wonder who it could be. "Coming!" I yelled as I ran to the front door. I open the door. It was Jungkook and the rest except for Jimin. "Jungkook!" I smiled as he hugged me tightly.

"Y/N noona!" Jungkook cheerfully greeted. "How are you here? Where's Jiminie hyung?"

I had to pretend nothing happened. "Oh, Jimin is uhh.. He went out for a moment. He said he'll be coming back soon though!" I smiled at him.

"Oh, okay." Jungkook went inside and sat on the couch as the rest followed. They were probably tired from their filming. Taehyung reached for the remote and turned on the TV. If only the TV showed something else..

"Breaking News," The reporter said. "A murdered body was found floating in a river with multiple stab wounds. The body was identified to be C/N C/L/N." Jungkook slowly turned to me. Concern filled his eyes.

~ Jungkook's POV ~

"Y-Y/N noona..?" I stuttered. Y/N looked down as her eyes were empty and they were starting to water. Her face was pale.

"I..I'll be in Jimin and Hoseok's room.." Y/N muttered as she left the room. Everyone turned to me, wanting answers.

"C/N C/L/N.. He is.. Well, He was.. Y/N's boyfriend.." I finally said. Hoseok and  Taehyung's eyes widened as they covered their mouths. Jin and Nam Joon were leaving their mouths wide open. No one said a word except for Yoongi.

"..Oh.. My god."