Dramione : Captive

Hermione's P.O.V:

The night enveloped us in its inky darkness as Draco led me through the forbidding gates of Malfoy Manor. Fear gripped me tightly, not from him, but from the looming specters of Bellatrix and Voldemort. Their names whispered like curses in the wind, casting a pall of dread over me.

With a callous shove, Draco threw me to the cold stone floor. I crumpled, feeling the sharp sting of pain shoot through my body. "Get up, Mudblood," he spat, his voice dripping with disdain.

I gazed up at him, my eyes pleading, "Please, Draco, don't deliver me to them... to Voldemort."

But his gaze remained cold and indifferent, unmoved by my fear. With a dismissive snort, he turned away, leaving me to face my fate alone.

Bellatrix descended upon me like a vulture, her eyes gleaming with malice. "Who's this, Draco?" she sneered.

"I didn't recognize her. I just found her here, spying," Draco replied, his voice betraying no hint of familiarity.

I was shocked that Draco didn't tell them that it was me. I mean, he always hated me, then why didn't he tell them?

Bellatrix ordered Draco to throw me into the dark depths of the Manor's dungeon until Voldemort returned. With a resigned sigh, Draco obeyed, dragging me away to my dismal fate.

Alone in my cell, I huddled in the darkness, the chill of the stone walls seeping into my bones. Thoughts of Ron and Harry consumed me—were they searching for me? Did they even know I was gone? The uncertainty gnawed at me, threatening to devour what little hope remained.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, yet nothing changed. I tried desperately to reach out to my friends, but my attempts were futile. The isolation weighed heavily on me, eroding my spirit with each passing day.

I clung to memories of happier times, of laughter and friendship, as a lifeline in the suffocating darkness. But even those moments felt like distant echoes, fading into the abyss of despair.

As the days stretched on, I became a shadow of my former self—alone, scared, and weakened by hunger and exhaustion. Three months had passed since my abduction, and still, I remained trapped in this nightmarish prison, longing for the light of freedom to pierce through the darkness and set me free.