Chapter Fifteen : Broken

Hermione's P.O.V:

"Sandy, I need a favour, please," I demanded, feeling a sense of urgency.

"I'm here, Mrs.," Sandy replied, her voice tinged with apprehension.

"I need to see Malfoy, I need to go upstairs," I pleaded, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Mr. Malfoy will be angry. He would kill me," Sandy hesitated, clearly torn.

"I'll talk to him about it, please," I insisted, desperation creeping into my tone.

"Alright, come," Sandy relented, leading the way up the stairs.

As we ascended, Sandy left me at the door to Draco's room. I took a deep breath and pushed it open slowly. Draco was seated on a chair, his expression unreadable as he stared into space.

○○○○

"Sandy, I told you that I don't want anyone to enter this room!" Draco's voice boomed, his frustration evident. He turned his head towards the door, ready to unleash his anger, but his
gaze softened as Hermione entered the room. She approached him with a determined stride, her eyes reflecting a mix of sadness and defiance.

"What are you doing here? Leave," Draco ordered, his tone harsh and commanding.

"We need to talk," Hermione stated firmly, ignoring his demand.

"Leave, Granger," Draco repeated, his voice rising with frustration.

But Hermione stood her ground, her resolve unwavering. Tears welled up in her eyes as she continued to confront him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for the death of Astoria. I know what it means, losing someone you love so much. But why do I have to pay for everything? Why do you have to hurt me, always?" Hermione's voice quivered with emotion as she poured out her feelings.

"Leave," Draco shouted again, his own emotions running high.

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Hermione turned and left the room without saying another word, her heart heavy with the weight of unspoken pain and unanswered questions.