Chapter 4

I observed the person that has been tailing me for the past few hours from the rooftop. I'm not in the hiding in the shadows of the rooftop and dressed in black clothes underneath  because I want to pretend to be a ninja you know? Definitely not.

But this world really is superb, huh. Not even a day and someone is trying to steal from me. He's just a small fry so it doesn't matter. But should I judge him just like that. First, I need to hear the reason for his crime. So how should I do this?

"Heh heh once I get those jewelries then I will be rich big time. And I'll finally get out of this backwater village. I should also rape her. I want to have a taste of her. Heh heh."[Robber]

Yare yare such a common reason. With those greedy and lustful eyes, he probably want to get rich and have many women slaves and do them like a filthy pig. Now that I notice it, some women look fearfully at him. Kuh how disdainful. With this its decided.

"She should be asleep by now."[Robber]

"Unfortunately I'm still awake."[Gabriel]

"Eh?"[Robber]

"Found you vermin~"[Gabriel]

Ara ara looks like he got angry. He pulled out a knife and smirk at me

"But that makes everything easier. You! Give me all of your goods! Be nice and I'll spare you."[Robber]

"No thank you."[Gabriel]

"Don't you understand your position. After I rape you, you'll be crying like hell."[Robber]

"You really are disgusting. But don't worry. I'll make sure your existence would be erased. Its judging time."[Gabriel]

As I said those words, two pure, white wings sprung out of my back a white halo with a rainbowish tint surrouded me. I looked down at the flabbergasted man as I flew slightly off the ground. How's that asshole?! Behold my epic angel transformation! Its the dream of many otakus to have a cool transformation and shock their opponents. And I'm sure Deus-sama would be pleased too.

"For you to have fail to resist temptation and succumbed to your own greed and lust, I, Gabriel Brynhildr, the Angel of Judgement sentenced you to eternal sleep."[Gabriel]

"Pl-Please wait-"[Robber]

A bright light emitted from his body before disappearing quickly. The man fell forward and he looks like to be in a dreamless sleep.

"Now let's see if there are any changes in my skills."[Gabriel]

I opened my log and saw a new skill added, 《Judgment》.

《Judgment》
Only usable in angel form.

Enables user to give fitting judgment to people, especially sinners. If the user fails to give fair judgment she will be punished by taking 50% of all of her stats and will be unable to use any of your angel forms for 2 months. You may only use the subskills below as punishment.

《Eternal Sleep》

Puts the judged into eternal sleep with no ways to wake up. This skill can not be revoked.

《Chains of Mercy》

The judged will be wrapped up in chains in the area chosen by the user and swords will be staked on their body. This skill will force the judged to sleep. This skill can be revoked and the chained may wake up.

《Hell Haze》

The judged will be put into an illusion containing their worst nightmare for a certain amount of time before dying. This skill can not be revoked.