Chapter 18

After that chuuni unison attack, there is a good news and a bad news. The good news is that we obliterated the demon. Turned into dust, gone forever. And the other ringleaders are now bounded by a single magic rope. Even the dragon egg, that we forgot, is now safely in our hands.

The bad news is.....well, there is a friggin huge crater inside the barrier. Not even a single part of the mansion is seen. Now, this is really really bad.

The three of us just stared at the damage we caused with nervous faces. Angel or not, we just destroyed someone's land. A huge part of a land.

"....let's run away."

"That's being irresponsible!"

Why are you two yelling at me? It was a perfectly good suggestion.

Just as I was about to defend my opinion, something knocked on the barrier.

With several elves behind him, another ikemen stood there with a hardened expression. Judging by the crown on his head, he's the king.

 Judging by the crown on his head, he's the king

Grandiel Elarn

Race: 《Elf》

HP: 5018/5018
MP: 3003/3003

Job: Archer, Mage, Bard

Stats:

Strength: 588
Agility: 895
Defense: 411
Intelligence: 901
Vitality: 637
Charm: 874

Title: 《Elf King》
          《One Who Protects the Forest》
          《Legendary Musician》
          《Workaholic》
          《Women Hater》

Skills:

Archery LVL.9
Casting LVL.8
Bard LVL.8
Wind Magic LVL.7
Water Magic LVL.6
Earth Magic LVL.7
Nature Magic LVL. 5
Hypnosis Resistance LVL.4
Sleep Resistance LVL.5
Charm Resistance LVL.6

Unique Skills

Mystic Eyes of Truth LVL. MAX

《Workaholic》

One who loves to work. No holidays, no day offs, no vacations, just work! Increases your Sleep Resistance by 2 Levels.

《Women Hater》

Gained by hating and rejecting certain women or just women in general. Increases Charm Resistance by 1 Level.

《Mystic Eyes of Truth》

It shows the truth and the truth only. Grants the user to see far away (distance may increase according to the level). Allows the user to see through lies and see a person' own emotion.

Its my first time seeing an OP elf king. Though I can understand the titles Workaholic and Women Hater because of his status. All of his skills are level 4 and above making him one of the strongest in the world.