Chapter 13

On the cover of the night, four silhouettes can be seen blurring through the forest at high speed. Going to the location were the bait was.

"What do you think it is?"

One of them broke the silence. He was a tall man with well arranged features and he possesses wolf ears and tail. A wolf-type werebeast.

"How should we know that?"

Another man but a bear-type werebeast appeared. Towering over 2 meters, he intimidates everyone. An elf with the usual blonde hair and teal eyes ordered them to shut up with a haughty tone that would make anyone immediately dislike him. He was clearly the leader of the group.

He then turned to look at another elf beside him with an obvious lecherous look. This was one was a female. With the ethereal beauty and a pleasing aura around her, coupled with her gorgeous body she was quite popular with men. Normally she would be seen smiling sincerely but now the smile didn't reach her eyes. Clearly she didn't appreciate the perverted looks thrown towards her.

Yesterday they were told that something was emitting magic that came from the sun and were ordered to retrieve it. The male elf named Rivalt was the leader of the group. The wolf Mino as the agile type, the bear Rock as the defense and the female elf Nivea as the long range attacker and supporter alomg with the leader.

Befitting of their titles as elites, they carried themselves with an imposing air and their posture indicates that they are ready to attack at any moment. If they are registered as adventurers, they would be classified as an A-rank group capable of taking down wyvern with little difficulty.

Though they don't know that their opponent is a being beyond S-rank.

When they arrived into the clearing, they saw a golden flower shaped like a sun. Each of its petal glowing giving it a mystical look, its light cleaving through the dark.

'This is our target.'

Was what they thought. But what caught their attention was not the flower but an impossibly handsome man. Silky white hair that seems to be floating which is unusual because there is no breeze. And startingly beautiful golden eyes that is glowing with great power. Wearing white clothes that compliments him, everyone instantly knew that he was a divine being. His gorgeous looks made their hearts flutter regardless of gender.

The man smiled warmly towards them which made them relax unconsciously and spoke with a melodic voice.

"What is it that I can do for you, children?"

That snapped everyone out of their stupor. Reivalt took the initiative to answer the mysterious man in white.

"Good evening sir. I am Reivalt of the Noble House Claudel. We are here to retrieve the flower which I assume is the legendary flower Rumal."

His teammates gasp at his words. This must be their luckiest day seeing the legendary flower that holds tremendous healing power. The man in white continued to smile and questioned them more.

"I see. And what will you be using it for?"

Reivalt got annoyed at this. Who was this man to question his motives. It seems that being born in a noble house made him arrogant.

"We don't need to answer you. Now move aside."

"!!!"

"Reivalt, you-"

Nivea and Mino expressed their shock while Rock just stayed silent but his slightly twitching expression tells 'what the hell are you doing idiot?!' that is directed to the arrogant elf.

Nonetheless, they went into their fighting stance because they can't avoid an order from their superior. And if they fail the mission......let's just say it won't be pretty for them. The man in white's expression changed immediately into seriousness when he saw them getting into their offensive stances.

"Such arrogance. Unfortunately, I am not handing this sacred flower to you."

He then held out his hand and summoned a sword. It was peculiar looking, thin and curved but nonetheless beautiful. Its sharp edge glinting under the sun. Yes, its a katana.

He went to an unfamiliar stance(kendo stance), his aura and magic power flaring explosively. The ground rumbled and wind picked up after the grand display of power before calming down. The group sweated a waterfall and their faces paled fighting against the aura that dwarfs them. Making them feel like worthless ants in the face of absolute power. Their faces were colored with despair but none dare to step down because of their pride as powerful individuals.

And then the fight started and ended as it came. He first appeared in front of Rock so sudden it may look lile teleportation but in truth he just ran normally, swinging down his blade so fast that they didn't even see it. Cutting away Rock's shield and life like paper, the remaining three realized how far he outclasses them. Speed so high that he looks like he is teleporting. How he cut Rock who boasts high defense in half like it was nothing, everyone knew that they would die. His expression still remained unflinching even if he splattered someone's blood and guts into the grass.

Though the man in question still consider his swordmanship as amateurish and his katana is merely made in the last minute.

The man in white pointed his palm to them and chanted multiple high level wind spell.

"Ferrum Venti (Wind Blade)."

Dozens of magic circles appeared and every single one of them conjured a wind blade so sharp it can cut three trees in a row. They started heading ito Reivalt's and Mino's way but they completely missed Nivea. Reivalt was confused and angered on why is the

"Shit! Water spirits, bless me thy protection! Water Barrier!"

A dome of water protected him but Rock isn't so fortunate and got directly chopped into pieces without letting out a single sound. Reivalt started to protest about the unfair treatment. His face is very red and his sweating madly because of the effort needed in defending himself against the numerous wind blades.

"Why aren't you attacking that slut?! Actually, who are you anyway?! Even daring to attack me with unknown language. Those meatshield didn't even stall any time at all. I'll kill you bastard for even daring to attack me!"

The mysterious man's face changed into disgust as he stared at Reivalt's pitiful form with loathing.

"To actually condemn your comrades...I have made up my mind. Oh, by the way I'm not attacking the girl because I sense she is a good person. Those two werebeast were filled with evil intentions so I killed them. But you wouldn't be so lucky. Prepare yourself and face my blade!"

"You basta- ack!!!"

He was cut off when a binding spell hitted him from behind. He turned angrily at Nivea who shot the magic at him.

"What the hell are you doing, Nivea?!"

"Sorry but I can't agree with your father's plans anymore and plus the spirits is telling me to not harm this divine and sacred man."

"Divine and sacred man?"

The man murmured with a twitching eye but focused on the situation. He perked up at the new information but neither of them noticed. He then called out to thin air.

"Its time to come out, big sis and big bro."

And two blindingly white figures descended.