Leila

I don't know what to think. As soon as I got out of gym I ran straight to the bathroom. I sat and the floor and shook. I wanted to sob, but in some weird way I wanted to smile. I sat there for ten minutes. Then Rhi, Leila, and Riley walked in.

"Is everything okay?" Rhi asked me.

"I have to tell you something." I said looking straight at Leila,"John told me... he told me he loves me."

She stares at me dumbfounded.

"What the hell Grace!?" she screamed," How the hell could you do that to me?"

" I didn't do anything!" I say unable to believe she would say something like that.

"He's my boyfriend!"

"I didn't tell him to love me!"

"Well clearly you like him so obviously you don't feel that bad!" she screamed right in my face," Rhi! Riley! Let's go!"

Riley stood there looking from me to Rhi to Leila.

"No!" She said loudly," Grace didn't do anything wrong so if you wanna be mad at her, go ahead. But don't drag me into it!"

Leila and Rhi stormed out of the room. I just stared at Riley. She was usually the quiet one of the group. Didn't say much, and usually just followed everyone else.

"Why did you do that? Leila is gonna hate you." I said staring at her.

"Leila isn't my mother. She doesn't make my decisions." She said in a very sassy tone.

I ran up to her. I squeezed her as hard as I could then, sobbed.