Yes

I had to go through P.E. listening to Madison and Clarissa crap.

"OMG I'm just so hot! Like I don't even get how people can stand next to me without getting burned up!" Madison would squeal.

I don't know how people can stand next to her without freezing with how cold her heart is.

"Everyone wishes they could get with us. Even straight girls turn lesbian when they look at us!" Clarissa said smiling.

"That must be why my mom and Mrs.Mikes are lesbians!" Madison whispered excitedly.

But when guys look at them they become gay.

"Okay class!" Mr.Riberio shouted," Time to pick teams. Madison and Cole you're team captains. Because Madison went first last time, Carter you're first."

"John." Cole said.

I knew that as soon Madison picked Clarissa she would knew who to pick next. Me.

"Clarissa."Madison said looking at me.

"Grace." Cole said smiling.

"No! P.E.'s not as fun without her on my team." Madison said irritated.

"Sorry but the 8th grade dance is coming up and I don't think she wants bruises all over her." Cole said.

I stood up and walked to his team. I mouthed the words, thank you, and he pointed to John and mouthed, Thank him. That's what he's protecting me from. Getting hurt. When no one was looking I gave John a hug, and whispered,"Thank you." When I let go he nodded towards me in an acknowledging way.

We won the volleyball game. Which Madison was not happy about. When we were walking out of the gym I saw Madison coming over to try to run into me. But right before she got to me, Cole ran into her.

"Nice try bitch. If I ever see you even look at her in a bad way I will find you and punch you the way you punch her." Cole said staring into her eyes in a vicious way.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes. No one has ever stood up for me like that. Madison walked away with a nervous look. Then, the bell rang for 6th hour. I started walking out and as soon as I got ot the commons/cafeteria Cole grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side.

"Grace I need to tell you something." Cole said.

"Okay but I need to go first. Cole. No one has ever done that for me. Few people have shown me that they truly care about me and for that I- I could not be more greatful." I said trying not to cry.

"Grace. I have something for you." Cole said.

He pulled out a stuffed bear with a heart that had his name written in cursive on it.

"Read the tag on the ribbon collar." Carter said looking at the bear.

I read it out loud.

"Grace, I don't have the guts to say it so I wrote it. I love you more than life. Will you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend?"

"Well?" Cold asked.

I couldn't speak. I was so happy. There were tears in my eyes. He's been my crush for 3 years. I could only get out one single word.

"Yes."

**************************************

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chater! If you started reading this because one of the catergories was romance, then I think you'll be pleased with my chapter! I just want to say I love all of you! I want to get to know all my little fan girls and boys. So follow me on Instagram: grace_elisabeth12 or on twitter: Gracee1748. I love you and stay perfect! :* (I'm on my laptop)