The Text

"Riley's here!" I shouted to my parents.

"Hey bæ." she said.

We went downstairs. We made popcorn and watched Frozen. Afterwards we watched YouTube videos. Then, came the text.

Hey bitch. That's right I have ur phone number. You can thank Leila for that. Love, Madison.

No, this can't be happening!

"Is everything okay?" Riley asked.

"Oh yeah! Sorry! I just saw this really scary post on Instagram!"

"Oh. Okay!"

"Well I'm ready to go to bed. It's already 5 a.m." I said yawning.

"Yeah your right."

She walked over to her side of the couch and laid down.

"Night!"she said happily.

"Night." I said.

I couldn't believe Leila would stoop so low. She knew what Madison would do if she got my phone number. What the hell!? Then my phone buzzed,

Leila: we NEED to talk.

Me: I have nothing to say to u!"

Leila: well I do and wether u pay attention to me or not I'm gonna say.

She's always been persistent.

Me: fine. What?

Leila: I'm so sorry!!!!! I didn't know she would text u those mean things!!!

Me: how did u know she texted me?

Leila: I'm at her house. She asked oh we should prank call and Clarissa said grace. Madison said she had a better idea and asked for ur phone number. I gave it to her and she texted u those things. I just had to sit there and laugh.

Me: you sat there and let it happen? how the hell dare u come and ask for my forgiveness when u started it and chose not to end it!? U really think I could ever forgive someone like that? well ur sadly mistaken!

Leila:but Grace.... please. I'm so sorry.  I hate these girls.

Me : u should hav thought of that before. Now I'm done talking to u and I'm shutting my phone down.

I shut my phone down and went to sleep. All night I only had nightmares. Nightmares about Leila. Nightmares about Clarissa. Nightmares about....... Madison.

When I woke up I turned my phone back on. Damn!10 text messages! Except they were all from Madison.

Ur such a dumb bitch!

Nobody likes u. Just die!

Ur so fat I'm surprised u get thro the door!

There were more but I couldn't read anymore. After Riley woke up we had breakfast then she had to leave to go to church. As usual. The rest of the day I got 20 more texts and 5 phone calls that turned into voicemails.