The Truth Comes Out

The last week has been a living hell. Cole and Madison broke up so, Madison has been more worse than ever before. Leila and John broke up so Leila, Rhi, Madison, and Clarissa are now best friends. I'm no longer able to focus in class because now everyone knows that I'm the reason that Leila and John broke up and won't stop staring at me. As I walked by the bathroom I heard Leila and Madison talking.

"Wanna know the reason I broke up with Cole?" Madison said," I found out that he has a crush on another girl!"

"OMG who!?" Leila said.

"Grace!"

"OMG she's so ugly. Why do so many boys like her?"

"Idk."

"Well wanna know the real reason I broke up with Jack?" Leila said smoothly.

This is just what I need. Evidence against Leila. I started recording her.

"OMG why?!"

"Because, I only liked him because he was hot and popular. Now that I'm popular I don't need him but I was looking for a reason to break up with him that didn't make me sound like a bitch."

"You're so smart!" Madison squealed.

"Come on lets go to class!" Leila said.

I ran to class as fast as I could. I hadn't been this happy all week. Then I heard Madison coming.

"Move you lazy slug!" Madison yelled. Leila laughed.

She ran in to and broke my phone. And my dreams. And my evidence.