Madison who?!

I got my lunch from the lunch line. Chicken patty with brown peas.

I sat down at my usual lunch table by myself.

"Look it's the little cry baby!" Clarissa laughed so hard she snorted.

"Maybe I'm a baby but at least I don't look, smell, and talk like a pig." I said smiling.

"You better watch yourself Ellis." Madison whispered into my ear.

"Madison come here please!" Mrs. Mikes called.

Her and Madison started walking towards each other. They were close enough so I could her them talking.

"Hi honey! How's your day been?" Mrs. Mikes asked.

"Good. I talked to my mom about the wedding. She picked out her dress now you have to pick out yours." Madison said.

"Your so sweet. I don't understand why people say your bullying them."

"I'm so excited to have you as my second mom. Just remember, no one knows you're gay or that you're gonna be my mom. No one needs to know. Got it?"

"Yeah babe. Have a good rest of the day." then mrs. Miles walked back to her room.

I couldn't believe what I heard. Mrs. Mikes is a lesbian. Madison's mom is a lesbian. Mrs. Mikes will be Madison's new mom. Madison Mikes.

"Hey Grace!" Cole said. He sat next to me and John sat next to him.

"Guys your not gonna believe me but I swear on my fucking life it's true. Mrs. Mikes is a lesbian and is marrying Madison's mom!"

"Holy shit!" they both said in unison.

"I know right."

"That's why she got away with beating you up!" John said.

"Wait Madison did that? I thought it was Claire." Cole said.

"I said it was your ex girlfriend. You have one ex girlfriend. Madison." I said slowly. Why did he keep acting like he had more than one?

"Yeah. It makes sense Mrs. Mikes would give her special privileges."

The bell rang for 5th hour.

"Come on guys. When we walk into the gym act like we've been having the time of our life and laugh like there's no tomorrow." I said.

**************************

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I just want to confirm that I believe it's okay to be lgbt( lesbian gay bisexual and transgender) so you're not allowed to say I'm a bad person in the comment. If you read this story please comment something about yourself. I wanna know who reads this story!!! Anyways I love you and stay perfect😘😘😘