Moving in

(( I'm Winter. Blah blah blah. Anyway this book might have some TW's and other things...be warned. Maybe PG-13 here))

Zane's POV~~
" Well today's the day! " My blonde brother cheers in his usual unnaturally happy tone.
" Garroth, can you calm down? "  
    Laurance runs a hand through his light brown hair, looking at us from the front door. I pull up my mask and grip my suitcase tight.           That's right, I'm moving in with my stupid brother and his idiot friend. Sigh, I couldn't live alone for personal reasons and now I'm moving in with them. Laurance is going to make my life a living hell. I don't know why to be honest. I tried being nice at the beginning. .But he was just so mean.
My bother randomly stopped talking to me as much in highschool. His friends were all mean, and I guess they still kind of are.. Garroth got over it cause here I am.
" Hey one-eye. " Laurance drags me out of my thoughts. " Are you going to go inside? Or just stand there like the idiot you are? " See what I mean? Rude.
" Yeah, yeah. " I smirk, hiding some sadness. " Say little Laurance, when I try to sleep tonight, please refrain yourself from having sex with my brother. It will get loud and I don't want to hear it. " Laurance's and Garroth's faces burn with embarrassment, as I chuckle and walk inside with my little amount of items. I sigh, getting into the living room.
   Truth be told, I'm tired, it isn't even noon though. I really need more sleep, but it's not my fault! I always get nightmares, causing me to just stay up the rest of the night. Luckily, my lack of sleep doesn't show on my face. Garroth wouldn't be too happy. I know Vylad wasn't when he found out.
    " Hey baby brother, " Garroth interupts my inner monologue. " Your room is upstairs and the first left." He smiles and walks away, leaving me. I trudge upstairs and look around. Props to Garroth and Laurance, this place they got is pretty nice. Woah, did I just say something positive? Anyway, I take a left into an empty room, the door was wide open so I don't see why not.
Woah, I walk inside to an average sized room with gray walls. It's pretty nice. It has a plain bed, a boring nightstand, and normal t.v. Pretty nice, but it needs a touch of Zane. I close my room door, take off my mask, and open my computer. I turn it on so I can listen to music and get moved in.

---- Timeskip brought to you by my weirdo friend named Toni ----

I step back and look at my handy work. My bed sheets and cover are a noir black, it actually looks pretty good with the walls. The closet has all of my clothes, and there's now a desk in the corner of my room with my laptop on it. Finally, a pinkie cake plushie lays on my bed peacefully.
    I smile and check my phone. Oh! A text from Aphmau lights up the screen.
AphThePotato: Hey Zane! Kawaii~Chan and I are headed to the cafe. I know we don't work 2day, but Gene said that the place is packed and he needs our help. Don't feel obliged 2 come, but if you're not busy, feel free!

" Hmmm. " I suppose since it's Saturday, it would be busy.

Zane💀: B there in 10.

" Maybe Garroth will drive me? " I sigh, grabbing my uniform and my mask. Oh by the way, I never mentioned. Gene and I no longer hate each other. I guess we both just gave up? More like he gave up.. He stopped throwing insults, which I am grateful for. I don't think my cofidence can take another hit. It's already so weak..
    I put on my mask and leave my room. I walk downstaires and hear nothing but the t.v in the living room. And as suspected, when I walk into the living room, Garroth and Laurance are casually sprawled out on the couch, lazily.
    " Garroth? " I speak softly, and he looks my way. " Can you drive me to the cafe? Aphmau needs more waiters. "
    " Mmm, no-can-do baby brother. Laurance and I are going to mall in a few minutes. " Garroth, no one goes to the mall in a stained tank top and basketball shorts...
Wait. I have to walk three miles to get to the cafe? Sigh, just my luck. I sigh, and walk out the front door. Guess I don't have a choice.

Travis's POV~~
    Today has been a real slow day, let me tell you! Dante has been lazily slouching all morning, doing nothing. I decided it was time to go to the cafe to spruce up the day a bit.
    I walk out the front door and walk over to my car. Last night, I had parked by the curb to make things easier. I get to the car, and open the door when I see him. Him. The same guy I have had a crush on since highschool. Him, the same guy who I wake up thinking about. Him, oh my Irene I have a problem. He is Zane Ro'Meave. The cutest guy in the entire world. He is flawless I swear. Okay, fine, there's one problem. And it's the fact that he never talks to me. Ever.
     Oh how bad I want him to notice me. I see that the raven haired male has his uniform for the cafe..Wait. That's where I'm headed!!
" Hey Zane! " He turns, seeing me. " Uh...Want a ride? " Oh Irene, what am I doing?!
He hesitates, before reluctantly walking over.
" Where are you headed?... " He asks slightly unsure. Also, his voice is fantastic!
" Duh! " I smile. " The maid cafe! "
" H-how did you know I was headed there? " Omg! He stuttered! Cute!
    I open the door for him, and he gets in my car. I then run to the drivers seat and hop him.
    " You had the butler suit. I just assumed. " I smile, turning on the car.
" O-oh... " He whispers slightly, staring out the window as I start driving.

(( I hope you like the first part!! ^^ I really hope people read this!! ))