Moms are great

Travis and Zane break the kiss, staring into each others eyes. Both males had never experienced anything like what just occurred. The farris wheel gives a jerk forward, making the two jump a little in surprise.
The rest of the ride they sit in a comfortable silence. After getting off, they agree to go home. Travis and Zane walk to the flirt's house. Dante would be away tonight and Travis suddenly loved the sound of that.
Once they got into the white haired male's house, Zane is immediately pulled into a short, but sweet kiss. Travis knew in his mind that if it was not short, it would go on forever. He wouldn't be able to contain himself.
Zane smiles and Travis leads him to the couch. The taller leans on the arm rest, falling back onto the couch. Zane climb on top, which Travis responds to by wrapping his arms around the smaller male. They sit in silence, cuddling a long time before deciding to actually watch something.
Travis runs his hands through Zane's soft hair, staring at the screen. Zane however, wasn't watching it at all. He had his face close to Travis's chest, his eyes closed.

Travis's POV~~
I hear Zane's breathing even out. Must be asleep.... cute. I smile slightly, still running my hands through his hair. I can't believe it. I am holding the love of my life in my arms for a second time this month!
I tighten my grip ever so slightly, wrapping both of my arms around him protectivly. I might never let go. Smiling, I slowly drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes, groggily. No Zane. Frowning, I sit up. Where is he? I run a hand through my snowy hair and stand up, almost falling.
Suddenly, I smell food. Delicious food as well!
Excited, I make a dash to the kicthen. Zane stands near the stove making pancakes,while humming softly. I smile, and wrap my arms around his waist, making him jump.
" Travis! I didn't- "
" You didn't wake me. " I interrupt quietly, then feel him immediately relax. Hehe. He's in my arms again.
" It's Saturday~ " I coo, laying my head on his shoulder.
" And? " He flips the pancake.
I whisper in his ear " So we have all day to do whatever~ " I say the last word of my sentence in a husky way, cause you know, flirt. He shivers and I smirk. Cutie.

Zane's POV~~
Travis said that last sentence in a.. interesting way, causing me to shiver. I blush madly, covering my face. I didn't need him seeing my blush. I walk over to the other counter, when I feel two arms grab mine, making me face him. He slowly lifts my hands so I'm no longer covering my face and he kisses the tip of my nose before speaking.
" Don't hide your adorable face~" I blush harder when suddenly, the smoke detector goes off. I look over to the pancake I was creating, which is now burning. Eyes wide, I run over and take it off the stove, setting the whole pan into the sink.
I narrow my eyes at Travis, smiling. I hit him with a towel I was holding as I walk by. " You distracted me. " He giggles and goes to turn off the smoke director.
Shaking my head, I lean against the counter. Travis walks into the room, wearing a toothy smile. He laughs while walking over to me. " Sorry Zaney. " I shrug, ignoring the name.
" It's okay Trav. " He nods before pulling me into a hug.

Narrator's POV~~
Travis hugs Zane tight and sighs in content. However, the raven's phone had other plans and interupts the hug by ringing.
Travis whines softly as Zane walks over to pick up the phone.

Zane's POV (( again ))~~
Travis pouts as I hear my mom's voice come through the phone.
" Zuzu! " I raise an eyebrow as if she can see, which she can't.
" Hey mom.. " I say cautiously. Travis still stands by the counter, pouting.
" Zuzu~ Gar Gar told me you and that handsome boy on Instagram are dating! "
" What?! " I yell, blushing. This action causes Travis to look over at me, confused.
" Mhm! I can't believe it! My Zuzu got a boyfriend! " That word hit me hard. Boyfriend. Travis' boyfriend. Me?
I can practically feel her smile through the phone.
" But.. I.. we are not.. "
She interrupts. " So guess what! "
" ...What? "
" I'm coming over today to visit you and your boyfriend! "
" You're what?! "
" I'll be over later Zuzu! Byeee! " She hangs up.
I blush madly, looking over at Travis.
" You okay? "
" My mom is coming over.. "
" Annnd? " Travis questions.
" And she thinks we are dating. She wants to meet you.. "

Travis's POV~~
It takes all of my self control to stop myself from letting out a squeal right here and now. I blush smiling. Zianna Ro'Meave believes that I am dating her son! This couldn't be better! Well, I could actually be dating him..
" What do I do? " Zane looks me right in the eyes, his icy blue ones meeting my green. He's so cute..
" We could.. " I smirk playfully. " Pretend to date~ "
Zane blushes badly. I cannot handle him right now! It's too cute.
Smiling, I wait for an answer. Zane and I both know how Zianna can get. She would hate to see her ' little Zuzu ' unhappy. So this gives me my chance to prove I would be a great boyfriend. I stare at him and he stares back.

" Fine. "

(( Hehe I hope you liked this chapter! Stay weird! ))