Not Afraid

Zane finishes packing all of his belongings he had brought on the trip. Today the group was leaving, which Zane appreciated. As much as he enjoyed the con, he was ready to be home. Smiling at his productiveness, he hears his phone buzz.

" Hm?" Walking over to the bed, he picks up his phone and reads the message.

Unknown: Hey Zane! I noticed that you ignored all my texts yesterday!

It was true, throughout all the chaos of yesterday, he had simply ignored his phone completely. Zane was just so busy yesterday. The group had gone to the con again, took more pictures, plus Travis and Zane had gotten 2nd place in the costume contest!

Zane: Leave me alone.

Unknown: Oh but, wouldn't you like to know what I found out about your boy toy?

Zane's eyes widen. There was no way they knew anything about Travis.

Zane: You're lying. Leave me alone.

Unknown: Hmm I suppose I'll go. I can lead a horse to water but I can't force it to drink. I'll convince it to do it itself though ;)

Zane sets his phone down in confusion. They could convince him? Sighing, he shakes his head before two arms snake around his body. He lets out a small giggle knowing very well that the figure was Travis. Travis smiles and kisses the back of Zane's neck.

" Hey, we are going to leave soon. " Travis smile into Zane's neck.

" Okay, I'll be out in a minute. " Travis nods and leaves the room. Zane looks at his phone one last time before picking it up and re-naming the contact Not Afraid.

Zane smiles before leaving the room. He was not afraid of this mystery person. Getting out into the hall, Zane realizes that he's pretty much the last one to show up.

" Great! " Kawaii-Chan cheers. " Now we can get going! " After getting back into the same car groups s before, the group drives home. Travis holds Zane's hand the entire ride.

A long, long car ride later, the group separates back to their own houses. Despite them all being friends, they needed time away from each other.

Zane immediately runs to his shared house and into his room. Getting into his room, he collapses on the bed smiling.

He was not afraid of this mystery person and they would not scare him.

Or at least, that's what he thought.

(( Okay listen, I am so so sorry. I have been EXTREMELY busy lately and haven't had time to update any books. That's why this was so short.. once the stress is over, I will post more okay? Yay ))