Please?

Leading Zane to his car, Travis can't help but smile. Him and Zane have got way closer as friends lately. It couldn't be better.. Well.. It could be.
Giving himself a mini pep talk, he decides that there is only one thing left to do.. Ask out the man he has liked since highschool.
Despite all their hot chocolate "dates" and hanging out, it wasn't enough for the casanova. He needed to know that Zane was his ( In a non creepy manner ).
Getting into the driver's seat, he looks over to Zane who is staring out the window.
" Ready? "
" Hmmm, um, yeah. "
Nodding, the flirt starts the car and starts driving towards the cafe.
Zane pulls up his mask a little further and they sit in silence.
Travis eventually pulls into the parking lot of the cafe and parks.
Before Zane steps out of the car, Travis speaks.
" Hey Zane? " He looks down nervously.
" Yeah? " The raven faces Travis.
" I.. " Before the other can speak, his nerves get the best out of him. " Nevermind. " Travis steps out of the car, leaving a confused Zane inside.
Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Zane steps out of the car as well. The two walk up to the cafe and open the door.

Zane's POV~~
I walk into the cafe with Travis and look around. It seems pretty..low key. A few people sit at tables chatting and eating, but not many. I turn to Travis and give him a look to which he returns.
There was really no reason to work today. I look to see Aph at an empty table, doing nothing productive.
I smile under my mask and walk up to her.
" Hey Aphmau. "
She looks up. " Oh, hey Zane. " She smiles brightly. " You ready for tomorrow? " She smirks. Oh Irene.
Aphmau and my brothers are the only ones who know it's my birthday tomorrow. She gets all excited about it and likes to make a big deal. However, we all know that's not true. My birthday is nothing special. I am nothing special.
" I suppose. Hey, what's with the low crowd? "
" Ah. " Aph shrugs, looking around. " Well, uh, I guess it's just a slow day. "
" Hmmm. " I nod, looking, back to her.
" You can leave if you want. " She shrugs once more. " Its not like there's much to do. "
I bite my lip before speaking.
" You sure? "
" Very! Don't worry. " She puts on a determined face. " I got this. "
I chuckle and turn to Travis who looks confused.
" Well okay then, see ya Aph. " I start walking to Travis.
" Bye Zane! " I can feel Aphmau's smile behind me.
Walking up to Travis I shrug.
" She said I could leave because there's not much to do. "
" Oh, that's cool. " He smiles brightly. " Wanna get hot cocoa? " He suddenly smirks. I feel myself only slightly blush as I smile.
" Yeah okay. "

Travis's POV~~
I drive us to the coffee shop and suddenly calm down. What's the worst that could happen? Him say no.. Grrr Travis stop. I regain my composer and open the shop door. Walking over to a table, we both sit down. After ordering and getting our coca we sit in silence. 
" Hey Zane?.. " I get this burst of cofidence out of nowhere.
" Hm? " He keeps his head down , his mask also down now from drinking coca. I slowly reach over and place my hand underneath his chin. I lift his head to look at me.
He blushes slightly and I feel myself blush too. Without another word, I close our gap and capture his lips into a kiss I have been waiting for.
He almost immediately melts into our kiss and I bring my hand up to his cheek.
I know we are in public and I can't go overboard, so I let go and rests our foreheads together.
" Zane.. " I look into his eyes, he's blushing badly and it's so cute.
" Will you be my boyfriend? Please? "
Zane stares at me for a very long time and I start to loose hope. Then suddenly, he starts to tear up. Oh Irene! I made him cry! Nope Nope Nope. This isn't what I wanted. He closes his eyes smiling a genuine smile.
" Yes Travis.. Irene yes. " My eyes widen in shock. He.. said yes! I wrap my arms around him, pulling him into a hug. He laughs slightly through tears.
We walk out to the car, hand in hand, then I drive us over to mine and Dante's house.
Getting inside the house, I immediately grab his hand and lead him to my room. I close the door to my room and sit with him on my bed.
He smiles as I pull him into a cuddling position on the covers. I smile and kiss his nose. He lets out a small giggle.

Narrator's POV~~
Travis smiles at his cute new boyfriend before pulling him into a loving kiss. Zane returns the kiss and moves closer to Travis. They let go and Zane lays his head against Travis's chest. ' Wow.. ' Travis thinks to himself, smiling and wrapping his arms tighter around the smaller male. ' I could get used to this. '

(( Oh wowie XD heh. Yep. This was something. See ya nerds later! ))