An ending to Remember

Travis slowly runs his hand down Zane's body taking in the view. He exhales in satisfaction and lowers himself so his mouth lingers right about Zane's member. He looks up to see Zane covering his face, his blush very bright and vivid.

Seeing this, the white haired male lets out a breathy laugh in admiration. Zane whimpers down a moan from his lover's breath on his dick, for no contact was actually being made. Travis laughs a little louder and kisses him right above where is member starts. This makes the raven let out a small moan again, a little more needy this time.

" You ready? " Travis smirks.

" Absolutely. "

Zane wakes up with a start. He sits up and breathes heavily, blushing madly.

Woah, you okay? " His boyfriend places a reassuring hand on the raven's shoulder, only making the boy blush harder.

"Y-yeah. Sorry. " Zane slowly leans back into Travis' arms where he had been previously lying. He wouldn't tell Travis about this dream.

" ...So Aphmau invited us to come over and talk. She had one of the girls look at the number that had been harassing you. They think they know who it was. " Zane tenses up, his figure no longer as relaxed. " But we don't have to go. " Travis adds quicker.

Zane inhales a little longer than he wished to. " No I guess we should go... " He stands up and runs a hand through his soft hair. Beside feeling nervous, the raven felt almost excited. He would get to find out who unknown was!

Timeskip~~~

Zane's POV~~
The walk is silent. We say nothing at all. Travis holds my hand as we step up to the front door. A couple seconds later Aphmau appears with a smile. " Come in guys. " She invites us in and we sit on the sofa.

" Okay so the girls are out currently shopping so we can talk here and be able to talk privately. " I nod and she smiles taking a breath. " So I was talking to Kawaii-Chan and showed her the screenshots. " She pauses.

" And? " Aphmau gives Travis a look for being impatient. " Sorry. "

" She noticed the number was very similar to Michi's. We looked into it and it was a match. " I say nothing. Of course it was that cat girl. I messed up her chances with Aaron. I guess it really was my fault.

" -u okay? " I look up to realize I had missed a couple sentences.

" Hm? " Travis looks at me with a worried look.

" Are you okay? "

" What? Yeah. Just shaken up I guess. "

Aph nods politely. " I understand. " She smiles. Suddenly small taps can be heard around the house. " Oh. It's raining. " She bites her lip. " If you want, you can stay. "

" Thanks Aph, " Travis stands. "But we better get going before it gets worse. " She nods and we take our leave.

Travis' POV~~

We walk back to Zane's house slower this time. I can't believe Michi would do this. Well, I can, but it is wrong. The next time I see here I'm going to give it to--

" Hey Trav? " Zane calls for me in a small voice.

" Yeah? " I look over to see him staring at the ground.

" Do you, " He pauses. " Do you think we'll ever get married? "

I say nothing at first. I wasn't expecting that. I don't think that he meant to be so sudden, but it was.

"...Someday. " He looks away and I don't blame him. Hearing that would hurt. " Someday soon. "

He nods and we keep walking. It's pouring on us now but we don't care. " Do you think I'm a good person? "

I stop right in front of the driveway. " Zane what's wrong? " He stops as well.

" Just been down. Too much thinking I guess. "

I shake my head, smiling. " Maybe you shouldn't think. "

" What? " He looks back to me, his icy blue eyes meeting my vibrant green ones.

" Zane I love you! Nothing on earth could possibly change that! " I feel tears slide down my cheek.

" I-"

" No Zane you don't understand. Michi was wrong. People all around you love you!" I choke a sob down. " I like you... I need you. You keep telling yourself all these horrible things that are far from the truth. So that's why I made myself a promise. "

" What promise? "

" A promise that I will love you no matter how much you hate yourself. " He lets a few tears fall. " You can't push me away and I won't back down. I love you and always will. " He runs towards me and hugs me tight. I immeidatly hug back, holding him tight. He cries into my shoulder but I can tell he's smiling.

After a while of standing in the rain and crying we both calm down. " T-thanks Travis. " He smiles.

" I love you. " I pull him into a kiss and after a couple seconds we pull away.

" I love you too. " He breathes out and places his hands on my shoulder. My hands rest on his waist and we rest our foreheads together.

" So... " I smile and he smiles back. However, mine turns into a smirk. " I heard you moan when you were sleeping. " His eyes widen. " Any chance you want to take that dream and bring it up into the bedroom with me? "

The End.

(( Oh wowie! This book was a whole lot of fun to write! I hope you enjoyed. ))