ONE.

FALLING FOR YOU.

'he's back.'

—[here's to the night i stood alone,

[here's to the night i stood alone,

to the night i cried so hard i couldn't breathe,

to the night i prayed for him to come back to me,

and of course,

to the night where he never looked back]

m.h

"hi, what could i get you to—" i hadn't even finished my sentence that the old lady in front of me immediately started yelling at me.

"i've been waiting here for more than 1 hour! 1 hour, do you hear me, young lady? Now, you better give me my daily coffee before i go talk to your manager and i'll get you fired! fired, do you hear me? fired!" she yelled and i stared at her longly, quite confused.

"excuse me for a second. i'll be right back." i smiled politely.

the lady groaned and i discreetly rolled my eyes. here i was, getting screamed at for something i didn't do. i knew who did it. there was only one person who could do that. leave me do all the work. cassandra.

i turned around to see my best friend, scrolling on her phone, a big smile on her face.

"what in the world are you doing?" i asked her, putting my hands on my hips. seeing that she wasn't answering, i had to yell her name again, "cassandra!" i groaned and she looked up from her phone.

"don't need to yell my name." she answered, rolling her eyes jokingly.

"well, you weren't answering. anyway, there's this mad old lady waiting for her coffee, remember her?" i asked her and my best friend's eyes went wide.

"shit, i'm so sorry, mad. i'll give the grandma her coffee in 2 sec, i just need to finish this." she answered before looking back at her phone and i raised my eyebrow.

"what are you doing that is that important? i asked cassandra and she gestured me to come closer.

"look, i found this new band ; why don't we. they're amazing." she mentioned to the boys that appeared on her screen.

"are you serious? some stupid boys in a band are more important than keeping your work?"

"just listen to one of their song. they're amazing. you'll like them. they're like...one direction. didn't you use to like one direction?" she answered me, smiling.