TWENTY NINE.

FALLING FOR YOU.
'it will never happen again'

are you mine tomorrow?or just mine tonight?—

or just mine tonight?

waking up in the morning with a stranger naked in your bed had always seemed too much of a movie  thing for me. but that morning, it had happened to me.

i fluttered my eyes open to see a curly headed guy next to me. i was so confused at first. i then saw his bare back and i became nervous. shit, shit, shit.

i mentally prayed that daniel had a new haircut and that we had a wild night last night. i looked over the guy's shoulders and let out a shriek when i noticed it was jack. jack as in jack avery. jack avery as in my boyfriend's best friend. jack avery as in my one night stand.

i let myself fall back on my bed. i looked under the covers to see that we really were both naked.

"oh my god." i sighed. i took my phone one my night stand and looked at my messages. most of them were from daniel.  the last one he had sent, was saying he was going to come to my apartment. "oh god." i groaned again.

i must have been a little bit too loud because jack turned around and opened his eyes. he stared at me for a couple seconds before widening his eyes.

"shit!" he jumped out of my bed and started to pace around the room, cursing every time.
"what the fuck happened!" i yelled.
"i don't know!" jack yelled back.
"i don't know either! you were the sober one!" i said.

"fuck, daniel is going to kill me." jack sat down on the bed, hiding his face with his hands.
"hm, i'm sorry but i'm his girlfriend and i'm supposed to be loyal and i just did it with another guy. and not any other guy, his best friend!" i yelled.

"oh please, i'm his best friend and his band mate at the same time. it's going to create so much drama and tension between us. this is all over!" he said.
"guy's drama ain't that bad. you fight a little and then you forget it. it's not that big of a deal, i'm going to have to break up with him. it's worst!" i told him.

the doorbell rang and i ran to the door, clicking on the button to her the person from downstairs.

"hi?" i said, my voice shaking.
"mad? it's dani, can i you let me in?" he demanded.
"huh, sure." i answered and clicked on the button. "you have 10 seconds to get ready and get the hell out of here! c'mon!" i told jack.

he slipped on his pants and i helped him with his t-shirt, we cleaned everything and as we were going to get out, daniel knocked on the door.

"hide!" i whispered-yelled. he ran to my room
and i opened my front door.
"hi dani." i smiled and he smiled back before walking in.
"i was so worried about you. happily, jack texted me that you were home. i love this guy so much, he's sweet." daniel chuckled.
"yes he is." i said with the fakest tone.

daniel walked in the living room and sat on the couch. i sat next to him, nervously. i had no idea where was jack hiding. and was scared that he would maybe come out of his hiding place and daniel will learn about what we did and that'll be the end of our relationship.

"you okay?" daniel questioned me and i nodded.
"yes, why?" i asked him, bitting my bottom lip.
"you're bitting your lips, which is what you do when you're nervous. you're avoiding any eye contact and you keep moving your leg, which is a sign of nervousness." daniel examined me.

"damn, you're good." i said and daniel only laughed.
"so what's wrong?" daniel asked again.
"hum, well i can't tell you." i quickly said and he stared at me, confused. "because, it's about your birthday."

"my birthday? it's in like 6 months!" he answered.
"planning takes a lot of time and i want to do something big." i explained.
"oh, well then, i won't ask any other question." he smiled to me and i smiled back.

seriously? his birthday? it's in a half year! i could've said it was for corbyn's birthday which was in less than one month but dani's birthday, was so far. i'm such a dumbass sometimes.

"i have this whole thing planned and people are supposed to come today and help me make  you have the greatest birthday of all." i told him. "so i think that the better thing to do, would be for you to go home, and we'll facetime each other  later, okay?" i told daniel and he shrugged his shoulders.

"okay then, that's great." daniel answered before getting up.
"great, thank you for understanding. i'll facetime you tonight." i basically pushed  him out of the house.

once he was finally gone, i sighed and walked back into my room.

"everything's good, jack. you can get out."

the curly headed boy got out of my closet and smiled to me.

"well, this was close." jack sighed in relief
"yeah and it will never happen again." i said before leading him to the front door. "promise me this stays between us, daniel won't  know about it and we never did anything."

"sure." jack answered. "well, i gotta go now. the boys will suspect something. i'll see you around?"
"sure." i mocked him and he rolled his eyes playfully.
"bye." he kissed my cheek and headed out.

i put a hand on my cheek and instantly
felt butterflies in my stomach.
shit, i can't have feelings for him, can't i?

1000 words - @-goldenwdw

***

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT
IM EMOTIONAL
THIS IS SO SAD
This book was really fun to write honestly :((
Okay wellllll
AHHH
HERE COMES THE LAST CHAPTER LOVESSS

BYE BYEEE

bel, xx