TWELVE.

FALLING FOR YOU
'

—[ you can fake a smile,

[ you can fake a smile,

but you can't fake your feelings]

d.s

"i'm period free, danny! free! it's over." madison shouted as she ran down the stairs.

"that's amazing madison." i said, my eyes glued on my phone.

"i know right!" she smiled as she did a little happy dance. she sat next to me when her phone rang. she mouthed to me 'i'll be right back' before walking away.

i stared at my phone for a lot of time, reading the next that my manager had sent to me yesterday night. how will madison react when i'll tell her?

i turned off my phone when she came back in the kitchen. it's time. i took a deep breath before getting ready to finally tell her.

"i have something to tell you." we both said at the same time. we stared at each other longly before i gestured her to tell to me what she needed to say first.

-"hm, okay...i know it's going to sound weird, daniel but...yeah." she said before taking a deep breath, "so you know my parents does a family reunion twice a year, and the reunion was supposed to be next month but it seems like my sister, meredith, have plans next month. so they put the family reunion next week. you already know how are my parents. especially my mom. they haven't always been really supportive with me and all. and when i started to date hayden, they basically bet that we wouldn't last while i told them that they weren't right. and as you can see, they were right. so i want to show them that i had found a new boyfriend and that we are both living a perfect life. and the only person i could picture as being my 'fake' boyfriend is you, danny. so, would you like to play my fake boyfriend? just for that day." she told me.

at first, i didn't really know what to say. play her fake boyfriend? it would be weird because i actually wanted to be her real boyfriend. but then i rethought about it and i looked in her desperate eyes and had no other choice but to tell her that i was okay with playing her fake boyfriend.

"i mean, o-okay." i responded and she basically jumped in my arms.
"thank you so much, daniel. this means a lot to me." she showed me her beautiful smile.
"no problem." i smiled back.
"anyway, i also have something else, but i think i should wait until the boys wake up." she bit her bottom lip.
"okay." i answered, starting to feel a little nervous.
"but what was the thing you wanted to tell me?" she questioned.

i bit my lip and thought about it again. maybe this was a bad idea.

"it doesn't matter." i said to her and she nodded.
"great, i'm going to get dressed. i'll be right back." she said before walking out of the kitchen.

i looked over at my phone and saw the text that was haunting my thoughts everyday now.

manager (david)

i know it sounds weird
but you'll have to do it
she's going to play your fake
girlfriend and that's it.
you two should meet up today
it will make it less awkward
starbucks at 5pm
meet her there

☁️

m.h

i dressed up in a black t-shirt and my denim shorts before running down the stairs. i was ready to tell the boys the news.

basically, i was thinking that i should maybe buy my own flat in l.a. i've been spending so much time with the boys and they were all so kind to let me stay in their house but i needed to go now. i was over hayden and ready to live a new life.

"so what did you want to talk to us about?" jack asked.
"you guys were so kind to let me stay here with you during this...kind of hard time, but i feel like now is the time i should buy myself my own flat." i explained.
"you're leaving us!" zach yelled before fake crying on corbyn's shoulder.
"well not for forever, i'll come back to visit some day." i said back.
"did you look for an apartment?" jonah asked and i nodded.
"actually, i looked for one and i think that i might buy it. and, thanks for reminding me, i have to visit it today." i answered.
"oh can i come with you? i love visiting new houses!" daniel exclaimed excitedly and i chuckled.
"yeah sure. but you should go get ready now, 'cause i'm leaving in 1 hour." i told him and he darted off, "well that was it."
"when are you going to come visit us?" zach asked and i shrugged my shoulders.
"some days, zach, some days." i said, tapping his shoulder before walking out of the living room.

"c'mon maddie, we're going to be late!" daniel yelled through the door.
"i'm coming, i'm coming!" i replied, before opening the bathroom door. when i came out, daniel was staring at me weirdly and i wiggled my eyebrows, confused.
"you just made me wait 30 minutes — 30 minutes. and-and you come out with a normal ponytail? how is that even possible? why do you take so much time?" daniel retorted and i rolled my eyes jokingly.
"beauty takes a lot of time, daniel. anyway, you were right, we're extremely late." i looked at my phone and saw that we were 10 minutes late.

i slid my phone in my pocket and grabbed daniel's hand, after saying goodbye to the boys.

"is it a long walk from here?" daniel asked.
"nah, it's really close from here." i responded.

[30 minutes later]

"you told me it was close!" daniel shouted.
"yeah, well it's kinda is. if you take the car." i grinned and daniel sighed, "now stop complaining because i present you ; my new castle." i said as i showed him the huge building in front of us.
"pretty." he said as he looked at the building and i smiled to him before grabbing his hand.

here we go.

[1 hour later]

"honestly, i think you should buy it. its real nice. it's small but big enough for you, the price is not that high and people there look lovely." he said, popping a fry into his mouth.
"it's true, i like it. and it's not that far from your house — if i take the car." i said.
"so you're buying it?" daniel asked.
"i think so." i nodded happily.

***
[not edited]
hello babies

short chapter soz :(

i can't wait for next week :))
like we don't have school yay! (for one week only but whatevs)
i'm so tired of school ugh ;(
anyway
i'm sorry for skipping so many scenes, i was too lazy to describe lol.
well i'm getting tired and i need to sleep
tomorrow i have a looooong day
goodnight (good morning?) lovelies,
b x