v

leigh hanson

"i cannot believe you double tapped, what the hell?" i scold my best friend in a hushed yell on monday morning.

"you could've unliked it." she glares at me with a playful look in her eye.

she's right.

i could've taken that red heart away, but i didn't. i chose to scroll through mr. dolan's account that night, and i chose to like more than one picture. grayson. his name is grayson and i can't help but think about it all the time.

grayson dolan.

"leigh, snap out of it." riley's hand hits my cheek lightly. my vision focus on her again. then the bell for first period rings.

"ohh, let's go see mister hot ass." she winks, swaying her hips as she walks in her god awfully tight skirt. i follow, and then scan to see what i'm wearing compared to what she is.

ripped jeans, a cropped top, and a cardigan with high heels. riley has always looked better then me, and suddenly i'm self conscious about it.

does mr. dolan think i'm attractive?

when i take my seat, i notice how nice mr. dolan's hair looks today. i also notice that he's put steaks of blonde in the natural dark color. then we make eye contact.

he smiled at me.

i smiled back.

we don't break our eye contact through the first ten minutes of class. when the end bell rings, he calls my name. god, how i love the way it sounds when he says it.

"would you mind coming her after school? i'd like to talk about your grade." i tuck some hair behind my ear, pulling my books to my chest.

"uhhh, yeah, okay. awesome."

♡♡♡♡
dudes now i can't stop writing this but i feel like it's turning out really bad