vii

grayson dolan

"what happened, it can never happen again." leigh says to me, looking straight into my eyes.

"never?" i tease, biting my lip in.

why am i doing this?

who am i?

"are you kidding me?" she whispers.

"not at all. why don't you have a seat. your friend over these seems to be getting suspicious." my eyes are directed to riley, leigh's best friend as i have learned, and she's smiling over at us. leigh rolls her eyes and stalks over to her desk, sitting down while she glares at me.

when the school day is over, i put on my leather jacket, ready to get myself home and parked in front of the tv. when i slip my phone into my pocket, leigh barges into the classroom, shutting the door. she puts her back up against it, looking at me with wide eyes.

"can i help you?" i ask, furrowing my brows. she walks toward me, head high, biting her lip. when leigh stands in front of me, she fidgets with her fingers like she does everyday.

"listen, i don't know how to say this, but this is really stupid. and i know it was one stupid little kiss and it probably sounds like i'm making it into something much bigger, but you're my teacher. on the first day, everyone talked about you and riley wouldn't stop-" i put my hands on her sides and in one swift motion, i pull her onto the desk and kiss her, wrapping my arms around her.

she proceeds to do the same.

the harder i kiss her, the more she clings to me. she mutters my name, and i can't help but groan. i start kissing behind her ear, and then her jaw, and then her neck.

"grayson." she murmurs with gritted teeth.

♡♡♡♡
ily guys okay