xx

leigh hanson

when i'm talking, mr. dolan only stands there with an amused look on his face.

"are you done?" he asks, clearly trying to hide a smile.

"can i be excused to the bathroom?"

"you may." i hear mutters throughout the classroom as i make my way to the bathroom. i stand in an end stall, tears start to fall. good thing i didn't wear much makeup today.

he knew he lied to me, and didn't even care to apologize. i wipe my eyes with crappy paper towel, staring at myself in the mirror. when i get back to class, everyone is staring at me.

my face begins burning.

"why is everyone looking at me?" i ask, walking to my desk.

"we figured we would wait to continue until you came back." mr. dolan smirks, and i sit down, wanting to slap him.

at the end of the day, i get ready to storm into mr. dolan's room, and when i do, he looks up as if expecting me.

"how could you." i accuse, pointing my finger at him, leaning over the desk. he puckers his lips, placing a tiny kiss on mine.

"i'm sorry-"

"you just stood there like nothing was wrong. like you didn't hurt me."

"hey, grayson, the copy machine is open. thought you should know." a middle school teacher comes in, causing me to stand at attention. when i see the way they look at each other, i burst.

"what the fuck?" i yell, looking between them, and the woman widens her eyes at me. mr. dolan glares.

"i would watch your mouth ms. hanson," he scolds me and then turns to her.

"thank you, carrie." he smiles as she struts out of the room. i scowl at him, tears flooding in my eyes, not falling.

♡♡♡♡
i'm on such a roll you guys