xxi

leigh hanson

"are you sleeping with her?" i hiss, pacing back and forth.

"oh my god, of course not. she's my coworker." he rolls his eyes.

"and i'm your student, mr. dolan."

"say my name again, baby." he smirks, stepping over to put his hand on my side.

"you had a wife and a kid, and didn't even tell me with how long i've been seeing you. i told you i loved you." i bite my lip, his face only inches from mine, and i can feel myself slightly shaking.

"loved?" he chokes.

"love. i love you so much, gray. it's so fucking wrong, and i'm sorry."

"let me show you something," he takes my hand, bringing me to his room. i see a box with the name 'alexa' written on it sitting on the bed.

"my daughter's name is alexa and she's five years old now, but my ex-wife is keeping her from me. instead, they just send me pictures of her every year by mail. plus, alexa draws me a picture or writes me a letter about every other month." he pulls out pieces of paper with 'daddy' written on them and multiple pictures of a little girl. jeez, she looks a lot like him already.

i read a particular one with sloppy hearts drawn all over it.

hi daddy! mommy says you're far away, is that true? when will you come home? mommy says i can't ever see you but i love you
alexa dolan

"yeah, shelly doesn't really talk about me all that much unless alexa asks i guess. we aren't in contact in anyway, per her request. the last time i saw her she was almost two." i look at gray, folding the piece of paper back up. alexa really is adorable.

"she looks just like you." i mutter.

"i am so sorry, leigh, i really am. you should really forgive me, considering what your surprise was." he raises his eyebrow, smiling at me.

he gave me a necklace with my initial on it, and it has diamonds in it. a cuddle session came with it so i was pretty happy.

"i forgive you. i love you." i smile, letting him pull me in for multiple kisses.

♡♡♡♡
watching rick and morty bc it's great