ix

grayson dolan

risk.

nearly having an affair with leigh is a risk that i'm willing to take. and right now, i can't get a certain risk off my mind.

"what are you doing right now?" i ask into the phone, a smirk spreading on my lips.

"missing you." she says, giggling.

"oh my god, i wanna kiss you so bad right now."

"don't be dirty."

"i'm not!" i protest, making her laugh. i look around my bedroom, suddenly yawning. i stretch my arms, setting in the phone on my chest as i lay down and put it on speaker.

"you're on speaker, princess." i say, but leigh doesn't reply. there are other voices on the line.

"yeah, yeah, mom. i love you too and i'm excited." leigh says, and i can tell the phone is covered. probably so no one knows who she's talking to.

"excited for what?" i question.

"oh, my parents want to adopt."

"what? that's super cool!" i say, suddenly lighting up. hearing something that makes her happy suddenly makes me equally as happy. do i love her? like, for real?

"yeah. it'll give me more time to see you."

that excites me.

"i'll see you tomorrow grayson." she purrs, and before i can reply, she's hung up the phone.

that night, i go to sleep thinking about leigh. leigh hanson. leigh noel hanson. she's so gorgeous. beautiful, smart, funny, and she's such a good kisser, i can't even begin to describe it.

when i arrive at school, i catch her gaze while she's standing at her locker with riley chancellor. by now, i've learned all of the first and last names of the kids in my classes. the two girls look at me, riley batting her eyelashes, but leigh is stiff as a board.

i unlock the door, turning on the lights in the room. i sit at my desk, getting today's lesson plans ready.

"mr. dolan," i look up to see leigh standing on the other side of my desk.

"i studied last night. so i should be getting on good grade on this test." she winks at me, strutting to her desk. when she sits, my eyes travel up and down her long legs. when her gaze catches mine, she licks her lips. god, she's perfect.

♡♡♡♡
ughhhh this is a flOPPPP